Submit

Kill them off?
  KILL KILL KILL >:(
  no!!! i LOVE THEM ALL!!
  Don't you dare even think of hurting edward :stare:
View Results

1Helter Skelter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:43 pm
In all great books death is the most touching thing to happen to a romance,J.K rowling kills off her people,Stephenie should too.
So far the only people to die were the bad guys.Thats barely killing them off because they were small and we didn't get to love them
My opion is Charlie should die,He is Big in a way,and small too,maybe also some of the wolves,since there is enough to kill.

Also,Twilight it compared to Romeo and Juliet,why not just kill romeo and juliet? (edward and bella)

Don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 pm
You're right, someone should get killed (but not Edward or Bella!!!). I like your idea for Charlie getting killed. Bella should accidentally kill him as a newborn vampire. 3nodding I'm not a Charlie-hater, I think Charlie's a great guy, but a death on the "good" side is needed, whether or not we want to admit it.  

Lady Dionish

choirperson

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:58 am
Um...remember how the first three Harry Potters had no death? And any deaths after that were to advance the plot? I don't think Stephenie Meyer has plans for any deaths other than Bella's. And anyway, ROmeo and Juliets ending is overrated.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:08 pm
Stephenie doesn't have to kill anyone off if she doesn't want to.I'm fine if she doesn't do it though I agree a good death of a person leaves a great impact on the readers but it's her choice.Maybe death isn't everything to a good book.There's other elements too in making it good.

Lol,if Charlie died I think that would scar her since that's her dad.
And Jacob better not die ;__;

Then I'll be REALLY sad...

BunnyCupCakes

Snipers Angel

Dangerous Gekko

9,425 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Well in that case she should kill Bella end of story. She got on my nerves during Eclipse. I hate how cruel she is to Jacob.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 am
Lady Dionish
You're right, someone should get killed (but not Edward or Bella!!!). I like your idea for Charlie getting killed. Bella should accidentally kill him as a newborn vampire. 3nodding I'm not a Charlie-hater, I think Charlie's a great guy, but a death on the "good" side is needed, whether or not we want to admit it.

I agree with Charlie being killed....but by Bella? I dunno that seems a bit harsh...it should probably be by the Volturi or something...if any good character did it, it would cause chaos, and everything would go to hell. Bella would never talk to them again...and it would just cause mroe depression than necessary.

If the Volturi did it, then Bella could take comfort in her own family and such while getting Charlie out of the way for her change and what not...also everything the series has worked up for would still be there...  

lildarkangel3001

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:44 pm
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! She needs to kill characters other than the bad guys or super minor characters.
The deaths that I want in BD are Sam's and any of the Cullens. Sam's because it would be super emotional and be the reason for Jacob returning to the pack to be the alpha.
I want any of the Cullens to die because it would be dramatic and unexpected among most of the fan base.
As for Bella and Edward's deaths, that would be too much to ask for, but if they did I would be like "Yeah!" because I don't like happy, perfect, shitty endings. If I wanted that, I'd go to Disney World.

But Jacob can't die. No, no, no. I don't care who dies in the end as long as it's not Jacob.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:36 pm
NO!

(that's all im going to say)  

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200
Eclipse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash