Total Votes : 17

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:25 am
I carry a small pink notebook with me everyday and I write things in it like:

My current weight (maintaining weight is hard work!)
The things I´ve eaten (also a part of maintaining weight)
Random things that I´ve noticed throughout the day

Those will most likely be cross posted into here, along with other various things. I tend to ramble and make totally pointless posts, but I´m hoping my journal will be enjoyable for some to read. cool

I´ll probably also post a lot of pictures, drawings, and some short stories or poems I´ve written during the day if I´ve had time.

More interesting things will be posted in the following entries, I promise. whee

Woosh!

You may comment in this journal if you so please! I´m not opposed to things like random comments, advice, or anything of that sort, so feel free. heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:02 pm
Name: Tonya, but you can call me Fee. <3
Birthday: 27. January.
Zodiac signs: Aquarius, Rabbit, Kuhmba, the Rowan, Vali...
Hobbies: drawing, photography, reading, writing short stories and poems, designing my own clothes, doing online research, reading, exercising...
Dislikes: back-watered people, closed minded people, rap and country music, "freak" dancing, thongs, mathematics, the Bush Administration...
Favorite Songs: Song for the Girl - Matthew Good
Tomorrow Never Knows - the Beatles
Swim - In Flames
the Howling - Within Temptation
der letzte Tag - Elis
brennende Liebe - Oomph!
Dark Chest of Wonders - Nightwish
Mists of Down Below - the Duhks
Dance of Fate - Epica
Where's Gerrold? - Orgy
And then there was Silence - Blind Guardian
Revolution Earth - B-52s
Marco Polo - Loreena McKennitt (rip Heath)
Battle - Beats Antique

There are many more, but I'll spare you. xDDD

I'm a dual citizen of Switzerland and the U.S. I'm currently (sadly) a student - junior - at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC but my boyfriend, Robert, and I are looking to transfer to these three schools: UM - Twin Cities, UW-La Crosse, and Kent State University, OH. I'm a German Language & Literature major with a minor, at the moment, in World History. Should Robert and I get into UM, I'm changing it to Swedish. >:] I'm a total junkie for languages and cultures - it's just so fascinating to me! I'm a bit obsessed with fitness and health/exercise. I gained the mythical freshmen 15lbs my freshman year of college plus another 15lbs. x_x;; And since then I've lost it all and am back down to a very comfortable 112lbs at 5'3".

Uhm.. I don't know what else to put here! whee

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:23 am
23. January 2008

I keep wanting to write 2007. >>;;

So far today I´ve eaten:
fruit smoothie
100 calorie pack
fiber snack bar
hot tea
oatmeal
pretzels

We got on to the topic of concentration camps in my German Special Topics class, today (Special Topics this semester is the Holocaust). It makes me really sad to know that the only thing people can ever think to say when we talk about what the American Gov´t did to Japanese people living in the U.S. after Pearl Harbor (they put them into concentration camps) is: "Well, at least we didn´t kill them." So, first of all that´s not the point. They still took them from their homes, separated families, took all of their belongings and totally mistreated them... it was still a terrible thing. Second of all, yeah they did kind of kill them... no, they didn´t use gas chambers and we didn´t have killing camps, but a lot of people died from malnourishment. So.. I don´t see how anyone can make that into a valid argument.. it´s just wrong.

Moving on: I´m glad to see that there are other people who think that Greenville NC is a terrible, terrible place. My U.S. History teacher asked us what we would do if we were to win the Power Ball Lottery (millions and millions of dollars). He told us that if he won, he´d hire a chef, two tech maintenance people, and a driver. Why a driver? Because like so many others who are not natives to this trash dump, he can´t stand the traffic rules. "Apparently you get a ticket for using your signal and red means go."

rofl

Oh it´s so true... and it´s terrible.

Pretzels are yummy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:34 am
24. January 2008

I have to fill out paper work to release my high school transcripts and also for ECU to send my college transcripts to the three places Robert and I are looking to transfer to:

University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
University of Wisconsin, La Crosse
Kent State University, Ohio

My mom jokes with me about how if we go to La Crosse in Wisconsin that I can have Jackie´s (a character from that 70´s show) job as the cheese girl at the mall. rofl I actually wouldn´t mind that job... I look natural in clogs and a Dirndl. whee

I´m trying to get my German homework done... but man it´s long. I should have done it last night, but I was way too tired. sweatdrop I´m such a slacker...

I need to see if I can get the witch´s day planner from Borders.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Mirmei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:44 am
User Image
Your life seems to be so much interesting than mine ^^'
I don't know these universities but I'm sure they're good smile
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:37 am
Haha oh god I wish my life was more interesting! Yours must be incredibly dull if mine is more interesting, because my life is very..very..very.. uneventful. gonk  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:00 am
26. January 2007

It´s Robert´s birthday! He´s OLD... and by old I mean he turned 23 today. whee

And my birthday is tomorrow, and I will also be OLD.. and by old I mean I´ll be turning 21. whee

I had a bagle for breakfast, and it´s kinda making me feel ill to my stomach.. or maybe it´s just making me feel fat. I ate a LOT yesterday and I feel super guilty about it, but my parents are taking Robert and me to the air and space museum and then to the antique mall today before dinner, so that should be enough exercise! Hopefully, anyway. I think I´ll hope on my mom´s stair stepper for half an hour though.. just to make myself feel better.. and to make sure that I get 10k steps in! We´re eating at Sakoontra tonight which is a very delicious Thai restaurant. Thai food is really yummy, but since the food is naturally Americanized, it´s really not that good for you, so I need to make special care of not eating too much of it.

I don´t want to go back to Greenville, tomorrow. That place really sucks me down into a bad, irritated, anxious, depressed mood. I almost feel ill just thinking about having to go back.. I really also just don´t want to go back to school. I can´t wait until this summer! I was going to get a summer job, but both Robert and I decided it would be best to just take the whole summer off as a vacation. We want to do a lot of travelling, and we need to go to wherever it is that we transfer too and secure an apartment. I feel so nervous.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm
27. January 2008

I´m 21. heart Not that that really matters because.. well.. in the US most kids go totally NUTS on their 21st birthdays because it is the legal age of being able to drink alcohol... but that´s no biggy for me because I´ve been allowed alcohol since I was 18. cool I don´t even really like alcohol... but the Hofbräu Ale my sister bought me and Robert was pretty good.. Ale´s yummy, imo, though it´s not something I´ll drink a lot since I´m waaay too obsessed with my health. :´D

NOW I must finish my homework. x_x;; I have to read an article about the Historikerstreit in the 1980s and then write a review... it shouldn´t be so bad, and since I have to write it in German, it only has to be 1/2-1 page. :´D

I´m sooooooo tired.

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Mirmei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:16 am
Smile...
Laugh...

Happy 21st birthday to you!! (again ^_^)
21 sounds like a fine age to me =)
I'll probably get excited every year I get older from this on.
14 is sooooo lame ^^'
Your current avi is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!

Live...
The way you want.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:27 pm
Thank you, again! 4laugh heart It really is proving to be an alright age.. and no one believes I´m 21, they all think I´m still 15. rofl This... will come in seriously handy when I´m 50! I thought 14 was an alright age, but 15 was nice too because that´s when I was first able to drive. whee Just don´t take your younger years for granted.. you really do miss them when you graduate. gonk  

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:58 pm
29. January 2008

WHOA I pigged out today. sweatdrop I had a slimfast shake and a pear for breakfast which wasn´t so bad... and then I had a huge thing of Hungarian Goulash with a mixed salad plus potato salad and then for dinner I had an open face sandwich and a 100 calorie pack of graham crackers... and now I´m seriously tempted to eat something else. gonk

Nooowayyyyyyyyyy.

I did my new belly dance exercise video. 3nodding I was really fun but super, super challenging. stressed It´s really long, too, and I was afraid I wouldn´t be able to finish it before Robert had to go to his night class.. which he has decided not to go to.. so I´m also missing the PSA meeting! Though I admit since I´m not feeling all that well I really didn´t exactly want to go. sweatdrop I´m a bad person.. poor Star needs me because almost the whole rest of the PSA is ganging up against her.. but I have such a bad sinus issue right now. crying

Oh well...

I need to read a lot anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:30 am
31. January 2008

I bought alcohol for the first time, yesterday. domokun Since my sinuses have been acting up, I really wanted a hot totty, so we went to the ABC store and I bought some rye whiskey (and Robert bought a multitude of other things). I had to laugh because there were signs all around the place saying "for faster service, use a fake ID" with a picture of a policeman and inmates at a jail... when I walked up to the counter, the lady asked me if I had my ID ready, so I pulled it out and she stood there for a moment and looked at it, then looked at me, then looked at it, then looked at me, and then said "well, happy birthday!" since my birthday was just this past Sunday. rofl Then she was really surprised when she saw that Robert´s birthday was just the day before mine and she laughed and was really nice.

On a side note, they´d been held up 8 times within the last 2 months. People can be such lowlifes when it comes to booze. *shakes head*

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:09 pm
1. February 2008

I´m so seriously sick of people complaining about their life being so terrible just because of something someone said to them or so-and-so doesn´t like them or their parents didn´t let them go see the movie they wanted.

SUCK IT UP ALREADY.

You HAVE parents, don´t be so ungrateful.

You get to go to school, so don´t be so ungrateful.

Your house isn´t being bombed every day, so don´t be so damn ungrateful.

You get to eat three square meals a day with snack in between and dessert if you wanted it, so ... don´t be so damn ungrateful!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:57 pm
2. February 2008

The homework load for this weekend hasn´t been as bad as I thought it would be. The chapter I have left to read about the Persian Wars is a bit lengthy, but the two chapters I have to read out of Plutarch are only about 30-40 pages each, so that´s not too bad. I´m not going to start my paper until tomorrow, though. x_x;;

I ordered four CDs last night: The Journey - the Best of Adiemus, The Eternal Knot - Adiemus, An Ancient Muse - Loreena McKennitt, and the Voice - Loreena McKennit. I tried ordering the Journey using the $15 left on my Borders gift card since Amazon accepts them... but they were being retarded and weren´t accepting it... so I ordered the Journey separately... BUT, to my amazment! . . . the order with the three other CDs has already been sent out this morning, so yay!

My sister Tasha and her boyfriend Daniel are visiting next weekend. I was only expecting Tasha to come, but she texted me today and said "We´ll be up next weekend!" so yeah. I don´t mind - trying not to, rather - that Daniel´s coming... but he´s kind of a... and by kind of a I mean a total... JERK... so yeah, I´m not particularly looking forward to that. But anyway, I´ll take a lot of pictures and post them. :´D

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

die kleine Fee

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:02 pm
3. February 2008

*ducks and covers*

I just pulled a 600 word poem analysis paper out of my rear. :´D I´m glad it´s over with for now... and thank GOD dr. Jensen is letting us edit them and fix them up after she´s marked them up and corrected us... or else I´d be in a huuuge heap of boiling trouble... because it´s a total crap essay and I know it. I didn´t mean for it to be any good... not that I want to slack off or anything, but I´m feeling a bit rebellious and non-caring about it since she literally gave us TWO DAYS to write this s**t... which really pisses me off.

The melatonin I took last night is making me feel super drowsy and gross, today. x_x Yuck.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff