Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:47 pm
Okay, how to sum this one up? Thrills, spills, an ancient rite, violent days and silent night. Also the most annoying preteen on the show in ages. Gracious, if I weren't a passive person I'd have stood up and hit the TV a few times. AAAAAAARGH!

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:46 pm
um i just laughed at all the jokes that she was doing. being nice to shep and mean to mckay. and then when mckays doing the right thing she lies and has shep yell at him. i loved the portrait at the end.
what does this mean now mini drones awwwwwwwww i want one . lol but seriously wouldn't it be funny if at the end of an episode after the team is telling people that things happen because of technology its not done by technology. like an ascended ancient help people.

ps i want to b***h slap that little girl every time she tried to talk. that little b***h.

and i was laughing histarically when she was threatening mckay with where he sleeps.
he ******** sleeps in atlantis the most defended base in the pegasus milky ita and any other ******** base ever. and mckay was worried for even a second.
i wished he would have so given the girl to the genii.

and whats with the genii.

one more thing before i go. i have loved this season so far way more than season 3. season 3 had like only 3 or 4 good episodes with the wraith and 3 or 4 with the replicators. this season has been intermingling them both in practically every episode except for the last two.

s**t one more thing
what if way back when the ancients returned to earth a wraith came with them or somehow got there. could he possibly be an origin of the vampire myth. sucks the life out of you no blood whatsoever.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:51 pm
how did she know to say the "coast is clear" if that's an earth expression?
and the genii aren't quite so genii-ish with out Kolya, they should bring him back from the dead, it's nothing new to the writers  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 pm
Kioya Sato
how did she know to say the "coast is clear" if that's an earth expression?
and the genii aren't quite so genii-ish with out Kolya, they should bring him back from the dead, it's nothing new to the writers
im so ******** glad that kolya is dead. seriously

okay think about both stargate and atlantis,
how many times has an iris/shield code been forcibly taken from someone.
kolya did it and im pretty sure hes the only one and his national pride while going on this mission he thought would help them. when you think about it the expedition have had a good and bad affect on the pegasus galaxy.
on the one hand the awoke all the wraith but in doing that they were all awake forcing them to fight each other for food. they have destroyed 10+ hive ships in the past 3 years of the show. (the time of season one up to the point they destroy one doesn't count). overall if the expedition had been stopped right then and there by kolya then they would have been destroyed by the wraith completely obliterated without even knowing it (from space) allowing the wraith to discover the means to get to earth but not where earth is. (hopefully)

rambling on made me forget what i was talking so i will go back to kolya being the worst son of a b***h possible.

he never stops ******** with the expedition. ever (till he dies) and even then they have to deal with the loss of who knows how many opportunities at zpms. i was so getting ******** tired when they kept bringing him back one after another as a true enemy to contend with.
5 episodes in 2 seasons that after season 4 1 / 16th is all him being a b***h and if you just count the seasons hes in 1 / 8th is all him being a b***h.

grrrrr ********.

can i kill him again please.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:19 pm
I just talked to my parents over the phone and it turns out we all had the same opinion of Harmony: My sister at the age of 13.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm
ouch  

Kioya Sato

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:52 pm
smack her for me would you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:41 pm
Well it'll be 5 or 6 more years until that point.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:11 pm
i can't feel your pain, having no brothers or sisters but if i had a sibling like Harmony...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:26 pm
my little brothers are little fagget know it not alls. everything they say is wrong and they believe it always to be right. i asked my brother what gravity was and he said it was the air on earth.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:08 pm
eek

I swear, my littlest sister blames everything she does on the older one who can't mount a defense ever. So...evil...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:45 pm
i think that is the defination of the words "little sister"  

Kioya Sato

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:28 pm
my younger brothers are 4 and 3 years younger than me and i know its expected to win every fight that is brought to the parents but when is the cut off date when that shouldn't be the 100 percent case. i wish i could just kill them. (and im not kidding. i would give anything to kill my little brothers with no repercussions )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:39 pm
With my sisters I wouldn't take it so far. I'd just want them to learn what bad can come from how they act sometimes.  

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Kioya Sato

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:20 pm
no one can piss me off enough to make me want to kill them  
Stargate

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers