Disneyland + Organization XIII=....((0,o)); Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:48 pm
I just thought of this hilariously bizarre concept from the clever combination of Disney & Square characters.

Can you imagine the Organization XIII Members running around the Happiest Kingdom? I think Disneyland would never be the same again. blaugh .These are my assumptions of what they would do.

Xemnas: He'd be ranting about hearts and nothingness, while the workers are wondering wth he's talking about, and are waiting for security to get there. razz

Xigbar: Would look for some "moving targets" to get over his boredom. Probably get on a ride to shoot down the animatronic dolls, (Oh god, Small World would be a masscre eek )

Xaldin: Skewer the dolls out of the kids' hands as they pass by. (...he wanted them.)

Vexen: Either cowering in a corner fearing the kids or hyperventilating from the massive crowds that push him into the flow.

Lexaeus: He's probably at the lost & found center waiting for one of them to pick him up. ( They announced him on the intercom about 30 or so times.)

Zexion: Sulking in the darkest part of the park where there is no one around. (People confuse him for an animatronic.)

Saix: Going berserk because there are no more fast passes available for Splash Mountain, so he takes it out on the machine. (And quite possibly the people in the line.)

Axel: Having a few laughs by heating up the cars, seats, etc. so that people can get off for him to take their spot.

Demyx: Lost like Lexaeus but he's not at the center. (He's lost somewhere on Pirates of the Carribean ride.)

Luxord: Gambling with some kids ( in his head "shmucks") in the "Alleys" of Disney to cheat them out of their gifts and fast passes.

Marluxia: Getting confused by little girls (and possibly men 0,0; ) for one of the Disney Princesses. (Stop emitting petals when you flick your hair man!)

Larxene: Traumatizing and harassing little kids around the park and being nominated to take the place of Malificent in the Fantasia water show.

Roxas: Trying to stay away from all the other members as much as possible...keeps getting in trouble for skate boarding around the park.

Some of these (if not all) are not that funny, but maybe you guys can come up with something better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:23 am

XD Those all sounds pretty good! That could be possible, if they were there.

Zizima

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm
I still remember last time I went to Disneyland.

I was standing in line for Space Mountain and Larxene is standing in the line opposite mine.

I took a picture of her. It was wicked. It was a band trip, so the other people I was with got really confused xd They didn't get why I was all excited over her.

I saw her riding the carousel later x'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 am
I doubt about it. Because if KH characters were in Disneyland, I bet the only appearance we'll see them is the autographing site and the parade.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

kaiser321

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:52 pm
lol at xigbar's *gets gun* i wanna join him twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:48 pm
that would be so awesome! biggrin
especially if they had a Kingdom Hearts ride <3  

Dobutsu Nushi

CheetoPerson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:22 pm
Dobutsu Nushi
that would be so awesome! biggrin
especially if they had a Kingdom Hearts ride <3

and then people should try to punch the heartless or sumthing. if it did happen it would be fun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:40 am
I think Axel would become a street performer with all of his fiery goodness. =^_^=  

Netral21

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:49 am
Idk I highly doubt that happening. I mean if they did...I wonder how long it would take to do those people's hair. Liek xaldin...how many hours? rofl
But it might scare the litle kids though. Like of course the organization is better off in the dark than in the night. And remember kh was rate T not E lol but it does sound pretty interesting. Organization XIII at disneyland  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:06 am
jayjaystillhere
Idk I highly doubt that happening. I mean if they did...I wonder how long it would take to do those people's hair. Liek xaldin...how many hours? rofl
But it might scare the litle kids though. Like of course the organization is better off in the dark than in the night. And remember kh was rate T not E lol but it does sound pretty interesting. Organization XIII at disneyland

I think the people who would be playing those characters (if that ever happens) would be wearing wigs except for Lexaeus, Luxord, Demyx, and Larxene.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Xrmea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:59 pm
Haha. That's awesome. I want to see them at Disney land. D:

Me and my friends should go next summer and dress as them and see what would happen. xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:44 pm
Me and my best friend think about that everytime we go to Disney Land. It would be soooo cool. We would always go around looking for people that looked like one of the members, lol we saw a couple of Demyx's  

Buzooka-Zooka

5,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NocturnalWeapon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:31 pm
Quote:
Xigbar: Would look for some "moving targets" to get over his boredom. Probably get on a ride to shoot down the animatronic dolls, (Oh god, Small World would be a masscre )

Please.....shoot them! SHOOT THEM!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:08 pm
lol  

halococo

Phantasmagoric_Matter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:00 am
that would be pretty funny..  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash