Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
obsession

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The otaku of anime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:38 pm
Im curious...how many people are obsessed with Organization XIII? Well I am. I even had their picture on my birthday cake biggrin . Yeah ask me any question and I can answer it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:25 am
i got a question for you. What was Marluxia's original name?  

Schrix nobody

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:50 am
The otaku of anime
Im curious...how many people are obsessed with Organization XIII? Well I am. biggrin . Yeah ask me any question and I can answer it.

stare If you wish to know how many people are obsessed with Organization XIII, why do you think we have this guild in the first place?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:08 pm
How on earth would you have gotten someone to get their images on your cake? That would have to have been a lot of ice cream...

~By the way: For your signature, I'd prefer it if you replaced the comma with a colon before entering the quotations. And 'names' needs to have an apostrophe.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:56 am
RosesShadow
How on earth would you have gotten someone to get their images on your cake? That would have to have been a lot of ice cream...

Actually, they have some technology to "photocopy" the picture and place it on the cake. Therefore, the image of the picture is an icing image on the cake.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:26 pm
Taking printing to the next level...that does explain things. Thank you, Jisen.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Shadow Katarn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:55 pm
RosesShadow

~By the way: For your signature, I'd prefer it if you replaced the comma with a colon before entering the quotations. And 'names' needs to have an apostrophe.
"lol"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:01 am
why are shadows the only original heartless  

anima noctis

Dapper Elder

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff