Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
The Situation Game UPDATED 02/01

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DumberDan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:23 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

-Welcome to the Situation Game-

Hello and welcome to the situation game. I am your host, Dan. In this game, I shall present you with a series of scenarios. Based on your opinion, and your alone, you will answer accordingly. Every once in a while I shall change the scenario and a notification that it has been updated shall appear on the title of the forum. The old scenarios will be posted in the "Retired Scenarios" section, so you can see what we talked about earlier. The rules have been made and let the game begin.

-Retired Scenarios-
Dead GF/BF

-Current Scenario-
You've known your best friend since kindergarden. You've been in the same school for almost all your life and are like brothers/sisters. Now it's your senior year and you're ready to get out of High School with a bang. While planning how to go out in style, your best friend suggests you break into your dreaded Pre-Calculus teacher's room and stealing everything in there. You refuse, and on the night before the grad night, your best friend sets off with their other friends. You are a witness of what's to come. Do you rat them out to the local law enforcement and possibly wreck your lifelong friendship or do you let them be?

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:36 pm
User Imageb***h please.
I'm a superstar.

How depressing. xD

Let's see...I'd go to the funeral, and if the ex wants to start some s**t up, then she'll be gettin' herself b***h slapped after the funeral. mad

singull

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Shrouded water. Strong willed and icy. Secretive and fierce. Shrouded by fire.

I would definitely go to the funeral because he was the love of my life. And his ex-wife can go screw a cactus for all I care.

Scorpio. Magnetic, Elusive, Sexy, and Determined.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:56 pm
of course i would go to the funeral...its who u loved and who the heck cares about his ex? i wouldnt really care dat much about the ex anyways  

xneosanderz

DumberDan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:28 pm
Interesting...new scenario is up.  
[MADG]: Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out