Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Marketplace Misses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aresultra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 pm
You see those random times when someone screws up typing in there number, like there gonna sell something for 100k but accidently type 10k? Well post some of those here that you've seen and missed or got.

I got a chyaku for 25k, when there over 200k!

I mist buying an aneglic pendant for 200k when they sell for over 900k

I mist buying a mochi for 50k when they sell for almost 100k!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:32 pm
Well, I know this is very cheap, but I saw a giant green eggshell going for 20g instead of 200g. I bought it in case the price goes up later; you never know.  

Britomartis-the-Valiant

Ignacio Von Helson

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:30 pm
i missed the Oculus Magica that i so desperately need to finish my avi. it was mistyped for 8000 when it should have been 80,000!

p.s. donate please!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:45 pm
iTakedo

I got a chyaku for 25k, when there over 200k!

yo itakedo who did u buy it from?! long ago i mistakenly sold one for the same price... i was mad... scream  

nooblet1337

Ceequel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:28 pm
bought a spirit falcon for 1400g instead of 14000 =]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:46 am
i have one i was browsing the exchange once and someone was quitting gaia . . . they sold me thier g blade for 5k it was going for 20k at the time . . . that got me a quick and nice profit . . . kinda wish i kept it . . . it's worth quite a bit more now . . . but 15k free gold because of someone leaving is nice . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:28 pm
Never have tried to bought some mis-priced items on marketplace. Because I know if I were them, I won't be happy about that. I don't like to make others who deserve to be happy become unhappy because of missing a number when pricing....

I have experienced with selling mis-priced items in my store/shops on other online games. I thought I couldn't make silly mistake of wrongly pricing my items. But I did.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/finally-the-one-and-only-sad-day-ever-of-my-gaiaonline-life/t.28364313/

I bought a sealed letter June 2007 for 16K+ on 13th/14th. I have chosen Western Zodiac once that letter turned out into 3 items. After a while, I panic and decided to sell it with a lose (my first and ever experience handle letter on Gaia). 15400 gold was what I was thinking, I were doing screen capture of it because I like to take "history" of what I've done on internet game. I spoiled it, I missed a 0.

I ........... crying I was a 4 months old player on gaia. I have never bought any seal letters from that moment till now.... Afraid to make the same mistake again...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:10 pm
I'm not sure it is a good idea for anyone to say they purchased something dirt cheap. It leaves them open to having angry sellers stalk them.  

BobCatHOH

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

penguin1534

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:37 pm
lol! i love getting all these great deals. this wasnt a mistype but some1 sold an assassin for 13 ^_^. and i almost sold my wild things for 800g and my ghost cape for 100g >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:06 am
BobCatHOH
I'm not sure it is a good idea for anyone to say they purchased something dirt cheap. It leaves them open to having angry sellers stalk them.

well i did . . . and i'm proud of it . . . i did research to check him out he was a late 03 member who got tired of gaia about a month before it begans it's updates . . . wwhen it was a bit stagnant . . . he quit and decided to sell off his lesser items for the insane discount although he held it at 1 item per person . . . out of respect, to those like him, i didn't use a mule to buy extra items from him for the cheap . . . if i saw it in the market as a mistype i'd probly buy it and let them know . . . see if it was intentional or if they wanted it back . . .

although i won't lie i would by far rather keep it if it came to the situation . . . but . . . i'm too kind to be that cruel . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Ceequel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:55 pm
when i find someone underpricing an item by like 25% or more, i always just keep refreshing and buying their stuff. today i bought 18 items from this one user. made at least 30k =]  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games