Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Mulholland Dr.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:01 pm
What did you think of the David Lynch movie "Mulholland Dr."?
We watched it over and over just to figure it out. Also the clues didnt help at all. We ended up going online to get some more information about this movie. So what did you all think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:03 pm
Never seen it, whats it about?  

Misfit_the

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:38 pm
sounds like a street in hollywood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:12 pm
well first of all, a lot of people would say it's the worst movie they have ever seen. its about this girl, played my niamo watts, that moves to i believe hollywood to become an actess. once she gets there all these strange things start happening to her. i don't want to give away too much just in case you want to watch it.
after we watched it we all looked at each other like what the hell was that. we then went on line and got the answers.
oh yeah, i bought the movie and it comes with a guide to watch it. it gives clues to figure out what the movie is about. we couldnt even figure out the clues.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:42 pm
rocksteadyandbebop
well first of all, a lot of people would say it's the worst movie they have ever seen. its about this girl, played my niamo watts, that moves to i believe hollywood to become an actess. once she gets there all these strange things start happening to her. i don't want to give away too much just in case you want to watch it.
after we watched it we all looked at each other like what the hell was that. we then went on line and got the answers.
oh yeah, i bought the movie and it comes with a guide to watch it. it gives clues to figure out what the movie is about. we couldnt even figure out the clues.

Sounds like a Donnie Darko type movie... on where the first time you watch it you are like WTF... but still are drawn into it and have to watch it over and over again, until you are part of the ever growing cult hahahaha.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:17 am

This film is in my Top 5 movies of all time.

Why Naomi Watts didn't win the Oscar for her role
is beyond me.

~

Saint-Gaudens

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out