Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Money?
  Gold!!
View Results

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:34 pm
Ok! Ok! New game!! ^___^ This game also goes by "What RPG is you is the Avatar above you in?" but I figured the given title is a little more fitting.

The rules of the game are simple: write a "story" (doesn't have to be long) about the avatar above you based on the items he/she wears! It can be as simple as "shopkeeper in Gaia" or as complicated as "a demon that was born in the snowy lands of the north. After being shunned for his whole life, the creature raised it's sword and swore to take revenge..."

Be creative! This kind of game works best when people think creatively about the avatars used!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 pm
So, I'm starting the game based on the Avi above me (which happens to be me.....>.>) (Oh, another rule!! The description doesn't necessarily have to line up with a game/movie/manga/anime/book etc...)

Kurotsuchi Nemu is the unfortunate daughter of the demonic Captain Kurotsuchi Mayuri, the head of Squad 12. Always mistreated by the captain, she remains loyal and kind to the head of Science and Research department. Many often wonder why...  

Red Alert Serise

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:08 pm
kin no akari the adorable little fox demon on her way to meet her love when tragedy fell, she now watches over her love as a guardian angel.

try to keep the stories simple . . . longer more confusing things tend to freak some people out . . .

oh yeah the story was based on your white and red outfit with the angelbow, fox ears and tail . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:48 pm
That's an awesome sig. And you got the idea of the game, base the stories after the current avi's appearance.

The head of the King's Army. You were trained by his majesty, himself, and blessed by the High priest of your land with unique powers. Even today, you travel the lends with a guardian spirit, in hopes that your amazing strength will help you find a piece of your forgotten past....  

Red Alert Serise

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:04 pm
A murder who has a many poeple  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:09 pm
As a young boy, he was locked in a dark basement, alone, for several years. He survived by eating vermin and kept his strength up by tunneling through the cement walls that held him in. Now that he has escaped he is a terse, bloodthirsty man with a strong aversion to light.  

i_be_me

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:22 pm
even though the weather's changing to a colder temp and the leaves are falling she keeps her nose in the books always reading never looking up . . . be careful or else you'll end up being like george of the jungle "watch out for that tree!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:37 am
An ice spirit of the mountains. He has taken on a physical form to protect his mountains. From what, we can not be sure. Perhaps he feels that his sacred land has been threatened by something, perhaps that skii lodge being built near by....  

Hotaru Yamada

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:27 pm
she may be here in this time, but she belongs to an older society that has long since been forgotten. just like that group she loves her weapons and masks. what she needs, in order to belong, is a time machine, or for the world to collapse into a new era of dark ages.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:17 pm
I creature rarely seen in the forests of the Amazon the Razin lives a mostly peaceful nocturnal life flying through the trees racing the monkeys living there, but becareful this peaceful creature can turn into a fighting machine if you block its way...

sorry i had to go to your profile to check out your avi and i only got a brief glimpse grr stupid computer won't let me see avis in the areans and gulid and such >.<  

Angel Alias

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:33 pm
A young sporty girl with who originally had no apparent skill in style. That is, until she got coached on fashion from her (soon-to-be) boyfriend! Now, she is one of the most popular girls at school!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:58 pm
A guardian of a temple who protects the secrets of forgotten magic.  

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:08 pm
A young girl was born in a spirit village far from the eyes of mankind. There, she was trained, learning how to bend her energy to form her weapon of choice, a spear. She was sent to the real world to guard a certain someone. Too bad she never realized that wearing sunglasses didn't equal ultimate disguise...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 pm
A young maiden is cursed to wait in the chills of the arctics. She awaits a weary traveler, anyone would do. She disguises herself as a good Snow Witch, and offers the traveler some food. When he gets close enough, she takes out her scythe and kills him. She drinks his blood and eats his flesh to fill her hunger. Then she must wait. She must wait for her next meal to come traveling by.

Sorry it's a bit gory. sweatdrop  

Rsynexaea

Red Alert Serise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:36 pm
Np! It was very unique! I've played this game with my current avi, and your story is among the more creative ones I've read.

Okay, forgive me, but I'm gonna make a naruto ref on this one.

The village idiot stood in front of his classmates. He was supposed to clone the Hokage. How lame. The boy put his hands to form a particular hand sign.

"Sexy Jutsu!" he cried out. And all that appeared was a nude girl covered with clouds...

"NARUTOOO!!!"  
®

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces