It sucks balls
View Results

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:14 pm
What is a Stand? A Stand is a a the psyche of a living being which takes a shape of a person animal, angel, demon, anything. It appears behind the Stand user and have unique powers that can only be controlled by the Stand user.

#=required
*=needed description if you dont have a picture of your char an/or stand, etc
~= optional

#Gaia Name:
#Name: (Of you and your Stand)
#Age:
#Race: (Can be anything but no gods)
*#Height:
*#Weight:
*Eye Color:
*Hair Color:
*~Weapon: (at least 0-5)
*#Appearance: (of you and your guardian)
#Bio/History: (2 paragraphs max)
#Alliance: (Good, Evil, Neutral)
#Stand Powers:

PM Code:
[b]Gaia Name:[/b]
[u]Character[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race: [/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Bio/History: [/b]
[b]Alliance:[/b]
[b]Stand Powers:[/b]

RULES
1) Keep it PG13, romance is allowed but if it starts going above then go to PM or dont do it at all
2) No god characters or god-like characters
3) Cursing is allowed but no racial slurs and f word
4)Follow Gaia ToS
5) All profiles must be PM'ed to me
6) Be youself and have fun wink

If you have any questions tell me here or pm me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:50 pm
Gaia Name: tair12
Name: Rock Douglass/Stand's name: Angemon
Race: Human
Height: 6 ft/Stand: 6ft
Weight: 150 lbs
Weapon: A round sheild that comes back to the owner,machine pistol with 2 barrels and enhanced bullets, spiked gloves on the knuckles and fingertips and a dagger with cloning abilities
Appearance: Rock Normal Appearance and Stand Appearance
Bio/History: Born to rich parents, Rock had the sweet life until at the age of 10 his parents were killed in front his eyes and his fear grew into rage and that rage grew into the need for justice and good in the world and his Stand formed. Rock now travels the world to find the people who killed his parents.
Alliance: Good
Guardian Powers: Elemental control, Super Speed, Super Strength, Healing, Fusion with Stand's, people and objects, magic casting, can stop time for 10 seconds, health draining, Levetation, shoot different types of energy blasts

Gaia Name: tair12
Character
Name: Yakuza/Stand: Devil
Race: Human/Devil
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 150lbs
Eye Color: right eye black the left red
Hair Color: black
Weapon: Gloves that let him generate all types energy
Appearance: Yakuza and Devil
Bio/History: Yakuza meaning gangster in Japanese. He is one of the most dangerous criminals in the world, loves fighting and his prue evil nature made his Stand and it's demonic form.
Alliance: Evil
Stand Powers: Flight, Super Strength, Super Speed, Elemental control, telepathy, health draining, Scannining attacks and abilities, hypnosis

Note: you can have these powers kind of powers but as long as it's not too god like.

Lady_Mac
Gaia Name: Lady_Mac
Character
Name: Kora Twilight
Stand name: Kree
Race: Wolf Demon
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 125
Clothing: Kora wears black jean skirt with a thick black belt, long and slim boots, with a white tank top and a heavy grey and silver cloak. Her jewelry is kept to a simple opal ring set in gold, and her silver locket with a pearl set in it.
Weakness: Physical strength and Stamina, Kora and Kree like to finish their battles quickly. Kora has a nack for losing her temper easily and is impatient.
Strength: Speed, agility and camolflauge
Weapon: Double ended sword, four daggers (two attached to boots, two to belt), Throwing needles, and a cutlass.
Personality: Kora is a dreamer but also a survivor. Tough and stubborn to the core. Kora seems to only care about herself. Easy to annoy and hard to change, she follows her own beliefs and her own path. Hot tempered and passionate, she loves life with a sense of danger and adventure. Anyone choosing to fight beside her better be aware of her recklessness and her spontanious ideas. Although Kora may seem to not care about anything, she is still a compassionate person, with much energy. Kora is couragous and filled with life. She never leaves a comrade behind, although they may doubt her about it.
Appearance:
Kora:
User Image
Kree:
User Image
User Image

Bio/History: Kora was born to a middle class merchant family. Her mother worked as a waitress in the shop below their home, and her father spent most his time on the road. She was the youngest of five siblings and the only daughter. Her mother often pampered her, where she spent most her time in school or outdoors with her brothers. Her father Laris took her and her youngest brother Dafn on one of his trips when they were attack by bandits. Kora was knocked out but when she awoke, she found herself alone in the woods. Her father was dead, but her brother was missing. She made her way home in a state of shock. An older man in the village visited her one day, explaining the Stand, and told her of the fights that were going on in the world. Kora connected with Kree before leaving home on her own to find Dafn and to find her own place in the world.
Alliance: Good
Stand Powers: Flight, Energy control (time), Mental control and illusions, connection to earth, speed and strength, static electricity.

Zipy54
Gaia Name: Zipy54
Character
Name: Roger/stand name: Mallet
Race: human
Height: "6'1
Weight: 122
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blonde
Weapon: katana, handgun(raging bull),and shotgun(mossberg 500 tactical)
Appearance: roger: User Image
stand normal form: http://www3.cesa10.k12.wi.us/Ecosystems/wetlands/animals/painted turtle/turtle.jpg
stand form: I dont have a pic but it be a sheild anysized turtle, but usually it will be a turlte with wing.
Bio/History: when he was born he lived in a very small village of farmers, and he had 1 older brother, his dad when he was 2 of a disaese, but found him self always helpin people,and he was a exteremely smart person, and kept in shape, then one day when was 15 he was of in the woods but he got back he saw bandits killin poeple , and taking them away from his village, and then one saw him and turned into a stand. and the monent before he killed roger another stand jumped to the resuce,and then roger, the stand trained hard for 13 years, and he became the best medic ever, but he found his stand a gaint turtle which had died years ago.now he searchs for the bandits kill them and reclaim his village.
Alliance: good
Stand Powers: heal people, regenaration, block attacks, fly, shoot eletricty, and ice out of his mouth, change size.

Gaia Name: Zipy54
Character
Name: Ging
Race: human
Height: 6,7
Weight: 120
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: silver
Weapon: his hand mostly, but he also carries Shurikens with him
Appearance: http://www.elaana.com/vb/images/uploads/203108_2405646d0ec1baa811.jpg (i dont knowif it works tell me if it doesnt)
Bio/History: Much of his history is unknown, because he lost his memory 20 years ago, he was found unconsision on a beach somewhere a hermit found him and helped him back to health, and gave him the name Ging.But then one day the hermit grew sick and die but he was a martil arts master and became Gings Stand. then he wanted to find what his memory was. And oneday he stummbled opun some bandits who where about to kill a boy so he save the boy who was Roger and raised to be a fighter. But to this day his whereabouts are unknown.
Alliance: Nertual
Stand Powers: Shoot blasts of energy from his hand of any kind, concentrate energy into one part of his body makeing it super hard and strong, combine with Ging. Make food.

Name: Chalice Mai
Stand name: Garnet
Race:
Height: 5"6'
Weight: 125
Strengths: Chalice is intelligent and calm. Collected at all times, she is a great actress. She is tricky, and would prefer to outsmart someone and to back stab then to be outright and physical.
Weakness: Chalice is proud as well as vain. She underestimates people at times, and may let her guard down. Also she is not very physically strong.
Weapon: Chalice fights with a whip, and a long sword. She does not like hand to hand combat however, and so prefers to use her whip or her bow and arrow.
Personality: intelligent, sly and cunning Chalice uses her beauty to get whatever she wants. Playing the victim usually allows her to get close to a group before she destroys them and steals whatever they have left. Because she is not physically strong, she wishes to get close to another group to find the data on the stand before taking off with it for herself.
Clothing: Chlice wears a long sleeved silver top, with a black skirt, and black boots to her knees. Her tights are silver and black checkard. She always wears her hair down and keeps her sword and bow on the back, with her arrows and whip on her belt.
Appearance:
Chalice
User Image
Garnet
User Image
User Image
Bio/History: Chalice was born into a very poor family. When she was young she ran away onto the streets, and joined a gang. As she grew older, she began to travel more, and that was when she came in contact with her stand. Her life of violence and poverty had already hardened her heart and made her into a spiteful person. Her cruelty had become well name under the false name of Olia, however she is new to these parts, and here to make a fortune with the information on stands.
Alliance: evil
Stand Powers: Garnet's main power is fire and heat control. Her others include teleportation, mind control, teleknesis, and paralysis. Most of her powers are to do with manipulation and control of the human mind and body.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:34 pm
Kora lounged in the bar, her drink in hand resting on the couch just in front of the fire. Kree rested across her lap, growling at any strangers passing her. He wasn't in his demon form so appeared as a simple black wolf with white markings. She ran her free hand between his ears and took a swig at the burning liquid. Most men were surprised at how she handled her drink because of her small childish size.

Kora moved the bangs out of her face, her gaze lingering on the strangers in that bar. There was one she was looking for, he was supposed to be in town, but she couldn't find him anywhere. Besides most people avoided Kora because of Kree.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:36 pm
Rock looked around at the bar and guarding him was his Stand and sat in another couch next to Kora and ignored Kree's growling and took his canteen and Angemon put it's hand and out from it came water into the canteen and Rock drank and closed the bottle of the canteen.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:09 am
Roger walked onto the bar with sunny on his shoulder in a small turtle form,and a smile on his face and he said"bartender get me some hiskey, i got my money."then he went and sat and chugged.then he heard the wolf barking and he yelled"What the hell is that thing doing in here?" then the bartender said"its okay.""well all i, sayin is that this is a bar not a zoo" and Riger was now drunk. Then he collapased in the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:21 pm
Rock saw the guy faint and tapped his on the cheeck lightly and knowing he wont respond his Stand put it's arm out and water came out of it and told the guy "Wake up you !"

[[and you can delete your profile post read the rules all profiles have to be pmed to me]]  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:42 pm
Kora rolled her eyes at the man shooting his mouth off drunk. Leaning her head back and bitigin her tounge. Kree's growling grew into a loud snarl, he stood up and glared over at the man, in a human like fashion. "Insolent kid..." Kree growled to Kora. "Let me show him to keep quiet to superiors." Kora smiled at Kree's wicked grin, but shook her head staring over with a glare.

At the mention of a zoo, Kora jumped up, and Kree beside her. She could see the beginnings of his wings, as the fur raised on the back of his neck, and his golden eyes turned a delicate blue. "Kree.." Kora warned, he grunted and turned back with a snort. Kora walked up ready to punch him hard, when he fell to the ground. The bar began to hoot with laughter, Kora looked down and kicked him with her foot. Frowning she poured the rest of her drink on him, and held up the glass as a cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:39 pm
Rock looked at Kora and asked "Why did you do that to him ?" And he looked at her stand and said "Ohhhhhh it must be the zoo comment.... you know it was the bartender who said that you should have kicked him because there's alot of people here that have animals for Stands" He rose and took the bottle of hiskey and said " This stuff is too strong for him and he must have been binge drinking this too" Rock took Roger's body and sat him next to the fireplace "Too bad there's no hospitals in this town" and he sighed.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:23 pm
Kora followed Rock and Roger curiously, she tapped her hip and Kree followed her curtly before sitting by her side with a wicked grin. "I'm Kora." She replied simply before putting her hand between Kree's ears, "And this is Kree." She raised a brow questioningly but didn't put the question out there.

"Why do you care so much about what happens to him, he's just a loud mouth causing trouble." She put her hands on her hips before going straight to the point. "Look, I heard that there have been a group of bandits in this area with Stands. I'm looking for them to pay them a special visit, do you know where I can find them." At the mention of the bandits, Kree gave a deep growl, but quieted quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:30 pm
"Well hi I'm Rock and my Stand Angemon" and Angemon took a bow "Well the only reason I care is because he got hung over and fainted and there's no hospitals in this town. And yes I've heard of these bandits but they must be average Stand users so lets go stop their playing around" Rock beckoned her to the door and went outside.  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:54 pm
Just then Roger awake and yelled "Im okay no need to worry." "sorry for causeing a ruckus." then he got up and said"why am i next to the fire?""well any matter i need to pay the bill but why am I wet?"Then he got up and pushed past rock and kora away to pay the bartender. He told the bartender"heres ur money and ill take a water to go." then drank the water very fast and ran out the door. then his stand stand transformed into a gaint turtle with wings and flew away."see ya" with every one around him standing shock.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:56 pm
Kora grinned at Rock as he gave her the information, and Kree even stoped snarling but looked up to her instead with keen intrest. She moved to the door, Kree bounding after her, and just before she could get through; Rock awoke from his drunken slumber and ran past her. "He isn't going to get them first!" Kora snarled, she turned to Rock her eyes held a passionate and rather frightening determination. "Does your stand fly too. Cause I'm going now!"

Kree gave a bark, and seemed to explode in a blue light, his eyes became a demonic bright blue, and his fur grew long and harsh. Black leathery wings spread from his shoulder blades. Kora leapt onto his back and with a wicked but reckless grin turned to Rock. "Need a lift?" She asked with a smirk.

Kree's wings gave a single but swift beat lifting the two of them into the air. He was much bigger now, and the rest of the bar could only sit in wild wonder. "Come on Rock!" She called down, "I'm not letting that pipsqueak beat me!"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:36 pm
"Thanks anyway just try to keep up" and Rock smirked and said in a smooth calm voice "Just try and keep up" and Rock put on his spiked gloves and said "Follow the cuts on the trees" and Angemon held on Rock's back and he sped away at the same time he made cut marks on the trees until he came a spot, clear of trees and shurbs in the forest and waited for Kora and the bandits to come out  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff