Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the Rp Forest a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Hehe survival of the cutest.
  My parents wouldn't let me!
  An Rp forum why am I looking at this I don't RP!!! (Me: O.o)
View Results

xXDeathsHeirXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:28 pm
Hello fellow roleplayers. I am here to inform you that the Rp Forest is a free flowing rp subforum only constricted by literacy and profanity. Of course we have a forest rp but plenty more we have skilled roleplayers and rps ranging from survival of the fittest to survival of the cutest. Please swing by and see what you think.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Hey everyone just here to promote a favorite RP. I have heard recently that a few people havn't joined the lovely School Rp because it seems to progressed. Well I say that anyone can interrupt the storyline at any given moment because you make your own in this rp. The school rp is just a rp about a high school. Now the interesting part is that you can do anything not too bizarre in this rp. For instance someone could like someone else and you could steal their heart. You could also create a friend or a rival. Perhaps sabotaging relationships is your thing hehe you can do that too. Please join up were exited for new members.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

kAthEL_15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:32 pm
i think it is a good idea... eek xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Many of you may be asking yourselves. "What point is there in mixing together a few roleplays and the same people? Couldn't I just go to the regular RP Forums?" And my response is in the RP Forest we are small but creative community. A community who enjoys roleplaying and enjoys more than one roleplay. My point is that if you were to be active in one roleplay and enjoy the styles of the many people roleplaying in that particular roleplay. Then you can almost be assured that they will be in plenty other varieties of roleplays within the subforum. Basicly one roleplayer = multiple roleplays. You can get to know them make friends and contribute to a fun and active leisure activity. biggrin Please come and join in the fun I guarentee a good time if you like roleplaying.

P.S. Don't frown upon illiteracy within the subforum. Many other roleplays should have either a higher or lower standard of thinking. Hehe.  

xXDeathsHeirXx

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff