Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Stupid Brothers..AND THEIR LITTLE FRIENDS! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jfdsohg8432

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Do any of you girls have one? Probably, right? Well, I bet yours aren't as screwed up as mine is. :l Guess what happened today? Don't guess. LET ME TELL YOU.

Today, my school had an early dismissal. Kk? We went home at around 11:10. My friend usually comes over after school, so today she came over to stay. [She is still here, btw] ANYWAY..my brother decides to bring his friend over too. The kid is a kid in my split class's brother. Confusing, right? So I'll name them. The girl in my split class's name is..let's see..let's call her Renee. Her brother [my brother's friend]'s name is Micky. MY brother's name can be..Ron. THOSE AREN'T THEIR NAMES, I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THEM DOWN, kay? ;] Putting that aside..his friend comes over. But it isn't "Micky." It's a different kid, named..let's call him Shawn. They are in grade THREE. Don't forget this. Okay, so..me and my friend go downstairs and hop onto the computer. About an hour or so later, I had to go to the bathroom, lol. I was gone for about..I don't know, 5 minutes or so? No, I wasn't counting. ;] OOPS, forgot. Let's call my friend.."Vickie." She goes into the room that my brother and his friend are playing in, while I do my "business." She was watching them play this game. And then, when I finished up, I found her in the room. I tell her that she can come out now, and she makes a face that shows that she was relieved. She told me that Shawn told her, "Where'd you come from? Get out!" WHEN THIS IS MY HOUSE, AND HE HAS NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER TO SPEAK TO MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! ESPECIALLY when we are OLDER. A while after that, Ron went upstairs to go buy chips or something. His friend went to follow him, and came back down on the staircase. He just stood there. Staring at us. We were listening to music, and just..you know, chilling. Thinking about what to do next. And then, the windows media player shuffled up the songs and switched to a song called, Summer Lovin by John Travolta & Olivia. My sisters added that a long time ago. Anyway..he stared at us for a while and said, "Ew, you guys listen to gay songs!" And ran away. We just started cussing at him, because he thought he was all cool. We told him how the song was on shuffle, and it shouldn't matter to him what we listened to. Then, he came back downstairs and threw a balloon [from my birthday party about 3 days ago] at Vickie's head! THAT'S WHEN I GOT PISSED. Throwing things at people that are older than him were just..SO IMMATURE, AND UNRESPECTFUL! We felt like we were going to punch his face in. I swear, I was thinking about beating him up. -.- ANYWAY..later on, my brother's friend was getting ready to go home [thank goodness!] and packed up his things. I thought I heard one of my sisters talking upstairs, so I went up there with my friend and started searching for my sister. But, instead..I saw my little brother with his friend at the doorway talking. So, I listened. This is their conversation.

Ron- Hey, Shawn..go outside, and ring the doorbell for me, please? And then you can go home. I just want to have the doorbell ring and call my sister's friend to say that her dad came to pick her up. I can't wait to see the look on her face!

Shawn- Uh, okay.

And in a few minutes, Shawn did as he was told, and rang the doorbell. My brother turned around, and called Vickie's name saying that her dad was here. He saw us in the hallway, and then he was all, "Oops..HAHA, VICKIE..YOUR DAD IS HERE..!" Even though he knew we heard his conversation. THAT WAS SO STUPID! So I started cussing at him, and here I am right now writing all of this down. Have you ever delt with a younger brother and their friend's stupid-ness before? >_> I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS KID, TOO. -.-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:30 pm
D**n, I admire your restraint. O__o
I'd have killed him! (Not really, but nearly.)
Me and my younger brother get along so well, like we're best friends. We even get along well with each others friends. :]

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

jfdsohg8432

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aw..really? I wish I could be best friends with my brother. But he keeps messing things up every time I try to be nice to him. It's his attitude. Ugh. He used to be so cute, and obedient. But now, he is friends with a bunch of mini-bullies and is copying everything that they do. I mean, just two hours ago, HE BIT MY LEG. I am not lying. I swear, he bit my leg. I can't remember why. I think it was because everytime he would say "no" to ANYTHING, I'd say, "Yeah-huh". Even though I had no idea what he was talking about. He got pissed, and bit my leg-IN FRONT OF MY FATHER! So..I'm guessing that's why we aren't friends. :lUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:11 pm
I have a little brother he is six but he don't
really have any friends and he is a diabetic
so he gets oh most what ever he wants
But I'm pretty good friends with him though
Some times little kids like to make you
mad they think it's fun if you Ignore him he could stop.

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:12 pm
Sucks! DX Will you get in trouble if you fight back? I know it's immature, but I'm telling you sometimes it calls for immaturity to get a point through.
My mom's ex-boyfriend had two sons that behaved impossibly bad toward one another, so she gave the younger one advice saying that the next time his brother got angry and threw the controller at him (as he was wont to do) to throw it right back. It apparently worked, 'cause his bro never did that again.
I'm not saying it'll work with everything, but...it sounds like you need a little change here! D;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:00 pm
ii am the younger one .
gonk
ii have an older brother.
so im teh little one..
-.-

_shut up janellex

Red_Poison_Ivy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:07 am
im sooooooooooooo happy i dont have ne  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:10 am
big brothers are evil  

lady_lantir

Decayed Perfection

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:43 am
I know how you feel. My younger brother is 11, he is very violent when he doesn't get his way.

I was on the family computer one day, and he comes home with a friend of his. He takes the phone and brings it out into the living room, which is right next to the kitchen [where the computer is >w<]. A couple seconds later he comes towards me saying he called my mother and she said to get off the computer and give him a turn. I know for a fact he DID NOT call my mother. So, I said lemme see the phone. I call her up and she doesn't answer, proving he did not JUST talk to her. I then turn back to what I was doing and he gets pissed. He starts telling me to get off and I keep telling him no. His friend then walks in and just watches. My brother finally gets fed up and pulls out a HUGE knife and threatens if I don't get off he will cut me. His friend who is A YEAR YOUNGER than me starts smirking at me. I was about to punch him in the face.

Other than the few times we fight me and my brother get along pretty well. Probably because we both share the same interests. Haha, and last Christmas I got my own computer. XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:22 pm
my twelve year old brother is extremely horny.
he'll hump anything he sees, and he constantly talks about sex.
and he likes to beat things/people up.
he's violent.  

And We Danced

lady_lantir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:39 am
And We Danced
my twelve year old brother is extremely horny.
he'll hump anything he sees, and he constantly talks about sex.
and he likes to beat things/people up.
he's violent.

my brother was identicly the same '>>  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:51 pm
holy canolee! OLDER BROTHER"S SUCK! stink... w/e

Anyway, he just got his first gf and he's a sophmore in High School but is supposed to be a Freshman (no he didn't skip a grade, he's really stupid but it's hard to explain) ANYWAYS! So she comes over and she's kinda pretty sweatdrop And he stays in there for like... 2 1/2 hours o.O who knows doing what and um... I was really b ored.

Before that though, he takes my knitting yarn i had like 3 years ago, and makes my room into a spider web! And that was ALOT of yarn! I had to cut my way through with scissors in my room that's how bad it was...

Then I was talking on the phone to my BFF who moved to a different state but we're still buds and he takes the other phone and starts playing the most retarded music! And he's older than me by 2 years. wtf?? O.o So i was supposed to clean the house and my room and he's holding me back. Then when he finally leaves me alone he switches the cords so he can play Xbox Live and since Comcast is retarded and hooked our internet cords to the phone lines. so when you switch the cords it turns off the phone. So the phone line keeps turning off and i wonder why? hm.. Maybe it's my idiot brother? He's so immature.. Like WAAAAY worse than a younger one because those are cute 4laugh no matter how annoying because you know you love 'em.

So i feel bad for his gf beacuse she has to put up with him xD

Crisco27

whateverbloatswiththeboat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm
My friends who have little brothers get along with 'em. ^__^ Me too. I mean, I have an older sister, not a younger brother, but they usually like what I like: anime, comics, magic, books, games and tv xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:40 pm
gonk I don't have a sibiling. Makes me feel left out.
That is irritading, BUT, I've gone through worse with my cousins. ;D  

Moon_Child08

missing_a_heart

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 am
older bothers suck!!!!!!!!my friend has a little bother that's always on her side but realy bugs her ((thay owe my 200 bucks for brocking my gaiter)) scream stressed  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff