Reply ®
dont trust her!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zach1548

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:59 pm
NEVER TRUST Emo_Plush_Princess, SHE IS A HEART BREAKING WRETCH!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:06 pm
so is there any reason other than "SHE IS A HEART BREAKING WRETCH!!!" as to why anyone should not trust her ?

if it's purely because your heart is broken then this post and thread are both a waste of space and time . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Arenlor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:50 am
Well Raisin I'm guessing you've never had your heart broken, make sure to come back here when you have so we can laugh at you for messing up, since I'm sure with your nice attitude it will be your fault.

So BullHorn48 how're you handling things?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 pm
Arenlor
Well Raisin I'm guessing you've never had your heart broken, make sure to come back here when you have so we can laugh at you for messing up, since I'm sure with your nice attitude it will be your fault.

So BullHorn48 how're you handling things?

yes actually i have . . . you get over it and move on . . . and in the end there's no need to make a thread like this, if you're petty enough to make a thread like this then odds are it was your fault . . . and even though there's been many break ups i still hold nothing against the person . . . in the end it's thier choice . . .

so unless there's a specific reason as to why people shouldn't trust her tell us . . . otherwise it's just cause you're pissed that you lost someone you cared about . . . if the reason is ,oh say, cheating or using the person for thier money etc. . . then there's a reason not to trust her . . . if there's no such reason and it was just a break up or if they wanted to be with someone else then it happens, it'll happen often . . . learn to deal with it . . .

and my "nice attitude" yeah, well i don't like it when people put others down for no reason . . . if there's a reason state it . . . heartbreak doesn't count as a good reason . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:10 pm

I'm going to second that. Just because somebody may have dumped you, if that's your only reason, it's not a good enough one for other people not to trust her. You need something she did which proves her to be not trust worthy as a person, like having been perpetuating some kind of fraud upon you. If you have such reasons, then fine, say so to support your recommendations, because otherwise nobody will listen at all, and justly so, and you've just wasted your time. Heck, if the only reason was that she had dumped you (and not some other reason or reasons that you found out she, as a person, sucked and on that basis dumped her) then I'd say you were the one who didn't live up to what she wants in somebody else for a relationship and thus if nothing else, that you'd go bad mouthing her because you didn't live up to what she wanted, I'd say you were the one that is not to be trusted.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:35 am
hello everyone  

The_Darkness_Girl

Catuboduus

Moonlight Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:53 pm
I have never had my heart broken like that before. No empathy here.

Nice to see your okay though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 pm
why was this thread brought back ? it was dead . . . rolleyes . . . i guess some people like going back to old threads . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces