Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
I am looking to buy this....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical_blue_beauty15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:53 pm
I have been wanting to buy a moustache but there is one left (as of Feb 12) and it is 500k. the others in there before were 20k.

so please if you have one please put up your price.

i will PM you if you match the price i can afford.

Thank you biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:18 pm
well the moustache is one of the gold mountain items . . . which means you have to have tickets to buy it . . . it runs for 10k tickets . . . so if you have 10k or so go play cards or slots and see if you can change the 10k gold into 10k tickets but that's dependant on your luck and skill for me i get a return that's about even . . . and then tickets are worth 2-3 gold each . . . so 10k tickets = 20-30k gold . . . but if there aren't any others up for sale people will raise the price insanely, since most people can't or won't play the games to earn the tickets . . . and buying that many tickets can be almost as costly as paying for an over priced item . . . so to get it cheapest play the games, if you're any decent that it is. . . or buy the tickets you can get lucky and find them low . . . but i'm not sure i typically play the games and sell the tickets i don't buy them . . . as of the moment there's one in the MP for 25k that'd be 2.5 gold per ticket . . . which sounds about right . . .

the average is claiming 2.25 gold per ticket . . . which is way below the 3-4 gold per ticket i'm seeing which means people are lowering the price substantially somewhere, so if you look through you could find tickets for under 2 gold a piece . . . but it'll take a good bit of looking . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces