Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
does she like me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovestruck150

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:16 pm
Well I forgot my math book for my intervention class.It was my 9th mod so it was a free period.Anyway I needed to use my online one and people were ahead of me and when I got on the page was all screwy.My friend walked over to sharpen her pencil ( her pencil didn't really need sharpening) and she said that I could us her math book I f I wanted to.It's not only the fact that she offered to help me out.but it was something with her tone like it was kind of in a hushed way she said it.even though she could have talked normal since she was using an electric sharpener and the one in my classroom for 9th is really loud.
Also another time in math class, a girl said that I am mean.and she stuck up for me and said I was nice and that she can't recall one bad or mean thing I've ever done.(the girl that called me mean was one of the popular girls that calls everyone thats not in her clique names)
So can any of you guys tell me?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm
sounds like shes confuzed. she may like you she may not. she does at least want a reason to be with you though, so get to know her, you never know, you could end up with a wife!!!  

DvnT

Nerevar Fatehand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:20 pm
V thinks you shouldn't jump ahead too quickly sweatdrop

But chances are she likes you at least likes you as a good friend(V says at least because he has a vibe off this situation)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:33 pm
Is there a way I can bring out of her maybe? like make her give me the answer without actually asking her.  

lovestruck150

DvnT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:54 pm
put her in a situation were she has two choices: embarassed, or way cool. or if thats too mean, you could always ask one of her friends if she ever talks about you. figure out if she talks about you alot or not - but thats not always the best way, too many variables. this kind of thing depends on the girl. i personaly would never talk about the guy i like - i would avoid the subject. some of my friends never stop talking about the guys they like. and still others dont show any emotions when talking about them- as if they dont care stressed .

so in other words we would have to know what kind of girl she is- talkative, shy, gossipy, trustworthy, ect.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:51 am
There are some guys I know i want to kiss from the moment i saw them, but with most of the guys it take me time to know.
I think if you be around this girl. If you give her time to really know the real you. she would give you the answer you are looking for.
Just don't pressure her to give you the answer right away.
When i was in 7grade, i was very lonely in my school. There was this one guy who ask me to be his girlfriend, i said o.k. even those i didn't know him. I figured in time i would, but then every body in school talked about us as couple, and then he try to kiss me to soon, so i broke up with him.
We could have been at list good friend, if he just stop pointing guns in my head every time i saw him.  

shani26

Anabethe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Nerevar Fatehand
V thinks you shouldn't jump ahead too quickly sweatdrop

But chances are she likes you at least likes you as a good friend(V says at least because he has a vibe off this situation)

I agree. You have to see what she does and how she reacts. because there are a couple of people i stuck up for in highschool, and I didn't like them that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:08 pm
It sounds like she's just trying to be nice. Some people can be giving and helpful and not want anything in return. It's rare nowadays, but pops up every now and then.  

Guardian1239

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:03 pm
Well depends on your grade. Say you're in 9th grade, the beginning grade for my High School. If a gril did this she's either tryign to make mroe friends, Or wants you to know she's there to help, friend or not. You have the same problems as me, but since I accidentally flirt with every girl I know, Sometimes they get the wrong idea. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "Player" or a "pimp", just a guy who makes friends easy and has more she friends than he friends. You should see what she does next before you go and mess up a possible friendship/relationship. smile  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games