Submit

A little gold for your trouble
GOLD
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

The Slave to the Wretched

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:52 am
A up and comming clan for the mmo. Still recruiting, and growing. Join the wolf pack.
Just post that you want to join, leader is online so he will add you DO IT
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh well your not cool enough to join anyways... or are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:08 am
bump...?  

The Slave to the Wretched

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:16 pm
let's see reasons why i haven't/won't join . . .

first reason, i have dialup. i more than likely will still have dialup upon it's release, meaning i won't be able to play it for a long time anyhow.

second reason, i see little point in joining a "clan" before it's even released . . .

third reason, i prefer to do things on my own, alone . . . i don't play follow the leader . . . unless it's been proven that i should follow that person . . . so until the game is out, there's no proof that i should follow this leader . . .

in the end i tend to be highly skeptical of many people, besides games have always been an easy task for me to handle. if it's a keyboard and mouse hand it to me, if it's a joystick hand it over, if it's a controller toss it over, etc. i typically can grab a game and figure it out on the fly . . . they always seem too easy . . . actually the concept of them being too easy is why i want a Wii . . . it's an entirely new concept to me . . . it'll be the first time a game system will be truly unknown to me . . . all other games and systems follow a pretty tried and true path . . . controller/joystick/keyboard/mouse . . . they go way back . . . i guess i'm just not impressed by it . . . sure it'll be great fun on this site but only for those with high speed connections . . . and it's likely to be a simple design . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:21 am
i have made it too!! yehey!!  

kAthEL_15

®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas