Reply Eclipse
How fast did you read Eclipse? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-redundantly-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Yeah, you heard me. :3 How fast did you read Eclipse?

I sank my teeth into it around ten o'clock the day it was released and finished it around six that evening. D: (the really sad thing? I have so little of a life that I could have finished it at around four had my mother not asked me to do chores. :[ wink

I felt really lucky, though--my mom managed to get the last copy at the bookstore. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:07 am
Haha, you sound like me! I got the book at 1 in the afternoon, but i couldnt read it till i got home a half hour later( i get carsick if i read in a vehicle) sad . I read it until i was finished at 7. Then i read it again, only slower. biggrin biggrin
The lady told me at the store when i bought it that so many people had been in and bought it, they were running out! Hehe.  

Artemis Solie

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,100 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

huoyun207

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:46 pm
i got it on saturday and finished it in 2 hours
i loved it!! it was so much better than new moon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:06 am
Artemis Solie
Haha, you sound like me! I got the book at 1 in the afternoon, but i couldnt read it till i got home a half hour later( i get carsick if i read in a vehicle) sad . I read it until i was finished at 7. Then i read it again, only slower. biggrin biggrin
The lady told me at the store when i bought it that so many people had been in and bought it, they were running out! Hehe.

Lawl.

I get carsick, too. D:

I kept pestering my mum to go out and get it--she was going to make me wait until the next day D:--until I finally ticked her off and she went and got it.  

-redundantly-

iEmoChick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:53 am
I'm sad I live in one of those citys who don't have a book store.I had to wait till my school's library had it and I finished in 8 hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:30 am
I finished reading Eclipse in 4 days. I think that was pretty good seeing as the day I got it I was a bit distracted by the storm we had and then there was school so I brought it to school everyday and read as much as I could at home.  

kanoocha

serious strawberry

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:46 am
It took me 2 days each for the other 2 but Eclipse, That took me a week and a half (I got too busy...)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:29 am
three or four hours. I was home with my brother and sister, so I had no chores...I just sat on my bed and read.  

choirperson

sweetxcandyxashy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:43 pm
4 days. then again... i don't read 24/7  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:24 pm
it took me two days... only because i was forced into going to a party and then some school thing.
My second, third, and every other time i read it i finished within 6-8 hours  

somnium yum

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • First step to fame 200

Biyanka

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 pm
I've been reading it for about a week. Normally I am very fast, but I want to let this one last a while since it'll be a while before the fourth book comes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:36 am
I got it a week after it came out.
And then I started reading it at five that next morning (I couldn't go to sleep) and finished it at 6 that evening. That's with interruptions because I was babysitting that day I believe. It didn't seem that long.
After I finished reading it, I knocked out and had dreams about Edward *drools*. I remember those perfectly. :]

Romantic Roulette

Princess Unicorn

Snipers Angel

Dangerous Gekko

9,425 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:43 pm
Not to fast, I didn't care for that one to much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:37 pm

*Chuckles* Well, it took me about three hours to read the whole thing, only because I was continuously interrupted by my family... scream

Kolored

5,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100

Ms_ChOcOlAtE cHiPs_123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:56 pm
i finished it in two or three days lol i guess compared to u pplz i'm slow xp  
Eclipse

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff