if you dont want your kitty slipers
or you dont want to deal with the market then
you can trade or something then feel free
to contact me XD

kitty slippers colleted so far........3

would you like to donatate????

much love  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:12 pm
the slippers . . . they're probly going to be worth something in the future . . . it'll take some time . . . since everyone could get a pair free . . .

i think i may end up collecting them too . . . it's been running through my mind since i saw them . . . and with 2356 listings . . . there's a high chance they'll plumit in value here soon . . . for a little while anyhow . . . but with so many people wanting to collect them . . . i could be wrong and they may never go down in value . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

xXCupcakebabiiXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:04 pm
Razin Frostdrake
the slippers . . . they're probly going to be worth something in the future . . . it'll take some time . . . since everyone could get a pair free . . .

i think i may end up collecting them too . . . it's been running through my mind since i saw them . . . and with 2356 listings . . . there's a high chance they'll plumit in value here soon . . . for a little while anyhow . . . but with so many people wanting to collect them . . . i could be wrong and they may never go down in value . . .

yea i hope they gp up in vaule since the penguin slippers and the baby seal slippers are so expensive XO  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:06 pm
um..i'm just selling mine  

not_colleen

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas