Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A dark gloomy swamp looms before you... Gekomons reside here where they also trade and communicate with each other which makes them the same as the typical human community.
The gekomons also have their very own leader which is ShogunGekomon anything he says goes around the place.
Remember to have your earplugs ready though since gekomons are fond of singing maybe you can join them in their singing or maybe even teach them.
It is all up to you on what you are going to do in....
GeKo SwAMp

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:38 pm
Yin's machinedramon had finally arrived to geko swamp. Its been a long trip from gear savanna. Phil woke up from the night as well as everyone else riding on Machinedramon. Phil looked up seeing tall lanky trees covered with branches and on those branches were filled with wet swamp like moss. Phil rose up and looked down from Machinedramon. Phil saw the green swamp with some sharp edged rocks sticking out of the ground. It was quiet for the most part, but every now and then Phil would hear a bellow from a far distant. It sounded like a band of low brass.

what was that?((When I put it in italic like this it means I'm thinking))

"Hey do you guys hear that?"Phil asked with curiosity

Machinedramon walked towards the direction of the sound that he heard. He didn't stumble as much, but walking through the wet mud was difficult. This part of the swamp area was thick and any tamer who walked on this surface would sink if they didn't know how to get out. The swamp changed settings. Phil noticed this where Machinedramon's foot became more balanced. He could hear his huge thud within each step. It was still wet, but this was better to walk on. Phil turned to Yin asking him a question.

"Let's start walking towards the sound and give Machinedramon here a rest he deserves. We're going to need him more for the ride to file mountain" said Phil.

Phil got off knowing Yin would give his Machinedramon a break. The sound they heard earlier wasn't too far off. Phil waited for the others before walking. Not much of the setting has changed except for the fact that the ground was easier to walk on.

"Lets go shall we?"

-Summary for those who don't like to read-

Yin's Machindramon arrives to geko swamp with everyone on his back. He walks for a bit then the tamers find out where the sound is coming form on foot.  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:09 pm
"Yeah, probably. You can go back to goblimon now. We'll just leave the comatose here in a pile and drag them in a sled thing for now."

Machinedramon reverts to goblimon. Almost trips in the muck, but black guilmon picks him back up.

"Why did you trip?"

"There is something in the muck."

"Let me check."

Yin digs around in the muck and pulls up a lamp. He starts to clean it off when a lampmon it turns out to be. (this is explaining my having lampmon mrgreen )

"You rub you get, you are the one who rubbed so you get me. Why you may ask is because I am bored."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:43 am
Phil looked with amazement at Yin for finding the lamp. It turned out to be a digimon called lampmon. It was a green genie inside. Phil rolled his arm sleeves up the his pants. He went to where Yin found his Lamp and began searching.

"I want one too"Phil cried out

Phil began digging around in the swamp. It was hard to walk around and every time Phil lifted his feet he would get sucked in, but it wasn't too bad some swamps can really suck you in whole. There was many debris in the swamp, with broken branches of the tall trees, that surrounded them. Phil was getting tired and angry at not finding anything in the thick swamp. Lifting his feet one by one to get out Phil was unsuccessful in finding a lamp. He went on to dry land where Yin and the others were waiting. Phil began to dry off, he used some of the bigger leafs of the tree to wipe his forearm and lower legs to get the mud off of him.

"Thats a good eye you got there Yin" Phil commented Yin.

"You'll find one soon, Phil" Patamon said to encourage Phil.

It was still early into the afternoon. Everyone was tired and the sound they heard earlier was starting to be heard more and more. They were walking through some thick bushes where it reached as high as there waist. There were thick trees here and there to use for shade from the sun. Phil stopped for a moment and looked around, making sure his Patamon was close by He was under one of the thick trees using it for shade. He got out his canteen and opened it. He took a couple of sips and closed it. A lit faint whistling noise came out of no where. It stopped after hitting Phil's head. Phil used his Right hand to rub the part of his head that was hurt and squatted down a bit. He used his left hand to reach down into the thick bush and felt a cold metal-like object. He couldn't figure out is shape until he picked it up. Its gold reflected Phil's face. Phil knew what it was and got excited.

"Hey guys I found a lamp, I found a Lamp" Phil waved it while screaming to the other tamers.

Phil dashed over to the other tamer to show them. Patamon was behind him and didn't get to see it because he was short and all he could see was the shadow of the lamp in Phil's hand. Patamon quickly got over to Phil and used the wings on his head to fly up a bit. He was happy for Phil to find such a rare item.

"Wow Phil are you going to rub it?" Patamon asked

"No, not yet. Not until we really get in danger then he'll be our last resort." Phil answered Patamon and smiled, putting the lamp in his bag.

-Summary-

sees that yin found a Lampmon and Phil wanted one. Phil goes in the swamp to look for one, but was unsuccessful. They begin to move towards the direction of the sound again after Phil dries off. Phil eventually finds a lamp because it falls on his head out of a tree.  

Godfather_Pein

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:24 pm
(YAY! More RPing!)

Kimba and the newly evolved Leomon walked confusedly, still wondering as to how they'd gotten lost in the Geko Swamp. He guessed that if he had to he could change transform and use his Khaoviric abilities. He'd been wearing his battle armor ever since he entered this area. He didn't know what it was, but something about this area made him nervous.

"Nephelus, you have any idea where we're headed?"
"No, but the Geko Swamp is supposed to be full of Gekomon and Otamamon. I'm wondering why we haven't seen any."
"Me too. Maybe ShogunGekomon called them all to his castle or something."
"I don't think so. He'd never recall all his forces back to the castle without leaving at least 3 or 4 guards."
"You sure about that, I mean you've never been here before."
"I know but a RedOtamamon friend of mine has a brother here who told him about it. When I told him I'd be coming here he thought that he should give me some useful information."
"When the hell did you talk to a RedOtamamon?"
"When you were in the sauna at the hotel 5 days ago."
"So is there anything else I should know?"
"Not right now, but if it comes up I'll be sure to tell you."

The two continued going forward through the swamp, trying to make out any kind of landmark.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:41 pm
"Wow, this place is full of lampmon, I think though that you should wait a while in my backpack."

"What you say is what is done, and you said in so to the backpack I go."

Lampmon hops into Yin's backpack while he hleps goblimon drag the comatose with him. Black guilmon is pushing from behind.

"Your head ok? That looks like it fell for quite some time. Do you think it is odd that there are lampmon in a geckomon filled swamp?"  

Yin Yun Yang

Godfather_Pein

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:13 pm
After Phil put his lamp in his bag he began to rub his head again, and looked up to try and see how far up it was that the lamp fell.

"Yea, it doesn't hurt too much tough. It is pretty weird a swamp like this is filled with lampmon"Phil responded back to Yin.

The whole gang began to walk back on track again. Every thirty minutes or so the setting would change, whether it be dry or wet or a plain filled with thick bush or more swamps with thick mud. The sound began to play more and more as the tamers continued to walk in its direction. Just to the right of Phil was a really high hill. Phil heard the low brass noise over the hill. It sounded horrible and Phil wanted to check it out. He turned to his teammates and told them about it, but they probably knew about it from hearing its bad sound.

"Com'on guys over hear I hear something" Phil whispered to the other tamers

Phil squatted down a bit bending his knees and began to walk slowly in that position. About half way up the hill Phil began to army crawl the rest of the way up. Patamon walked beside him, without squatting or anything because of his height. Once up top Phil looked down to see two skinny from like creature with a tuba looking instrument around its shoulder. Both were sitting in the thick marsh playing their music. Phil turned himself to talk to Yin.

"Should we ambush them and let them show us their base, or act friendly. Either way is fine with me" Phil whispered again to Yin to devise a plan.

"yuck, Horrible sound someone should teach them how to play" Patamon pointed out

-summary-

Continues walking towards the noise. Phil finds two gekomon over a big hill from their noise. Ask Yin to either attack them or be friendly, so that they can lead us to their base  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:38 pm
"Well, geckomon are supposed to be peaceful and fun loving. And anyone that plays that bad can't be as bad as they play."

Yin peeks over the top at the bunch of geckomon.

"Hm, just a bunch of geckomon, some otamon at the edges anyways."  

Yin Yun Yang

Twighlight-Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:01 pm
ahhhh where are we yin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Phil rose up from his lying position. He looked down at the muddy side of the hill. It was the only way down to get to the gekomon that were still playing. Phil took a few steps down the hill sliding down hill with his feet. He picked up a lot of speed coming down. Patamon jumped and did a semi front flip landing on his back. Patamon slid down beside Phil with a smile on his face as well as Phil. Once they reached the bottom the Gekomon got startled and the otamamon looked over and booked for the swamp. They too were startled at Phil and Patamon's arrival. Both the gekomon stood up and were pretty angry.

"HEY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?"one of the gekomon shouted out.

I thought Yin said they were peaceful

The other gekomon was startled by his company's reaction. It felt as if it wasn't normal. Its eyes turned bright red and that was when Phil backed up a bit. He was getting a bit freaked out.

"Hey now. I didn't mean to scare you like that"

"calm down he didn't know any better" The second gekomon spoke out.

The second Gekomon began to back away he turned around and dashed through the bushes screaming for help. This wasn't normal. In a few seconds after The second Gekomon left The first Gekomon began to glow. It got bigger and changed form.

"It's digivolving, but how"Patamon said.

"There must be some sort of virus in him. Just be ready to fight."said Phil

"Yes sir!"cried out Patamon

Gekomon digivolved into shogungekomon. Phil looked with amazement at this new creature in front of him. It looked around to find Phil. It stared Phil down until Patamon got in front of Phil. His face was serious and ready to fight. Phil got serious as well. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his Digivice.

"Com'on Patamon show him what you got" Phil commanded

"Alright here goes...BOOM BUBBLE"Patamon cried out.

"ARHHHH!"Shogungekomon cried out

Patamon inflated himself with air and released it at Shogungekomon. Once it made contact it only made him more pissed off. He blew into his his horn and got even more angry.

"What do we do" Phil said looking around, then at his digivice.

I know this looks bad, but I want to do this on my own and not ask in for help

((I figure we should do a little fighting for a bit for some action hope you don't mind =D))

-Summary-

Slides down the muddy hill. Startles one of the gekomon, pissing it off and made it Digivolve into a shogungekomon. The other gekomon flees for help. Patamon attacks, but Shogungekomon isn't affected  

Godfather_Pein

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:37 pm
"Well, they startle easy. Didn't see that coming. Must be something seriously weird going on here. Goblimon, black guilmon, scout the nearby area for any more, maybe they could give us an explanation."

Goblimon and black guilmon hop off in different directions of a circle around the place.

"Hope this doesn't cause anything we might regret. Oh, and you are awake, just in time for some difficulties too. That is good."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Shogungekomon attacked Patamon with its two horns on its back. The blast was extremely loud causing patamon to fly back and hit Phil, knocking him down. Patamon got up and got even more angry. Patamon inhaled again and released it at a small branch above Shogungekomon. It snapped off and fell on Shogungekomon. He was too big to dodge it, so he took the pain. It wasn't too bad for some one his size. He growled down at Patamon. Patamon started back and suddenly his eyes grew bright red just like how Shogungekomon was before he digivolved, but this was different. Phil's digivice began to beep. He held it towards Patamon and it began to flash a bright white color at Patamon. Patamon changed to a bright white color just like Shogungekomon.

He's digivoling

"Patamon digivolve too Devedramon"

"whoa"Phil said with amazement.

Patamon caught what cause the Shogungekomon to digivolve. This caused a reaction to Patamon, screwing up his normal digivolve form. Devidramon looked at Shogungekomon with its red eyes. Devidramon began to walk towards. After a few steps it dashed forward and stuck its claw out at Shogungekomon.

"Crimson claw!"Devidramon cried out

Devidramon, without hesitation, slashed through Shogungekomon. Shogungekomon tried blocking, but was unsuccessful doing so. Devidramon was strong enough to penetrate through him and deleting him.

"Noooo!"Shogun cried out as he was being deleted

Devidramon flew up and sat on a branch after deleting Shogungekomon. He looked around and saw a small nest just about a few miles. He hopped off the tree branch and walked towards Phil. Devidramon glowed and reverts back to patamon. From the looks of it he was dizzy and he fell over. It looks as though it was too much power for him to handle. Phil squatted down and picked up Patamon.

"Don't worry Patamon I got you, your gonna be alright little guy"Phil said.

Phil got up with Patamon in his arms. He turned to Yin and began to walk towards him.

"Is there anything I can do to help him?"Phil asked

-Summary-

Digivolves to Devidramon using the same power that caused Gekomon to digivolve to shogungekomon. Devidramon spots their home village and then reverts back to Patamon, passing out doing so.  

Godfather_Pein

KimbaAladi

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:37 pm
As the two continued on their way through the forest, they began to hear voices and the sounds of combat. They of course knew better than to poke their noses where they didn't belong. That lesson was learn about 190 battles ago. Though they'd made a valuable friend in the process they'd later lost that same friend. There was no point in putting themselves through that process again.

Nephelus looked at his partner with a questioning glance: one that said 'Are you sure?'

His was met swiftly with a fierce gaze mixed with a sad plea that returned 'Let's just worry about getting out of here'

They'd practice isolationism for now, but the Leomon hoped his Tamer would at least attempt to intervene if the battle came into their sight. Even if he didn't Nephelus felt that he would have intervene himself on both their behalves. Sometimes the judgment of humans is clouded by their emotions or the lack thereof.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:49 pm
"I have no idea, hope whatever that was doesn't hit either of my guys."

Goblimon and black guilmon return into the area.

"Nothing nearbye, there is a trail to the west though."

"Nothing along the eastern edge of the glade."  

Yin Yun Yang

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games