Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm
ichigo ivan ow
nightshroud20
ichigo ivan ow
nightshroud20
(I only get 4 posts a day while everyone else gets 8 )
Lances digivice asorbed some of Murmuxmon's data , ''Sheriti take the data and let it be reborn (I kinda did this a while back) .''Lance used his powers to encase the explosion , leading to no harm.

(ok this is occ, you sure that does not sound like godmod. what happens if you get blinded by the light)

(I know take it to the OCC thread , but i'm doing it here , I don't think thats god-modding , using the power of 34 soilders is alot of power)

eah, but don't you think your eyes will be blinded by the light before you could activate ur power.

(Well if i'm blinded then what bout Neo we have two vesions)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm
nightshroud20
ichigo ivan ow
nightshroud20
ichigo ivan ow
nightshroud20
(I only get 4 posts a day while everyone else gets 8 )
Lances digivice asorbed some of Murmuxmon's data , ''Sheriti take the data and let it be reborn (I kinda did this a while back) .''Lance used his powers to encase the explosion , leading to no harm.

(ok this is occ, you sure that does not sound like godmod. what happens if you get blinded by the light)

(I know take it to the OCC thread , but i'm doing it here , I don't think thats god-modding , using the power of 34 soilders is alot of power)

eah, but don't you think your eyes will be blinded by the light before you could activate ur power.

(Well if i'm blinded then what bout Neo we have two vesions)

ok fine then. we should stop posting the occ here though. i think other people are annoyed by now  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm
(Ok guys heres something Night we are the ultimate spirit digimon so don't we have the spirit of darkness on our side. Darkness rivals Light. This is just my opinion hope it helps.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm
Apacalamon looked in to the light from the explosion Its power seperated Kyo from Mushroomon. Kyo and his partner fell into the soft mud of the swamp. With Kyo's last amount of energy he covered his eyes "this can't be good" he muttered to himself  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 pm
Karan and Sparky woke up noticing the giant explosion.

Karan: Crap that thing can destroy the whole swamp!!!!

Sparky: We have to protect the others...but how?

Karan: I got it turn back to your dragon mode and ill try to get everyone to get on your back so we can fly away till its safe!!!

Sparky then changed form paladin mode to dragon mode

Karan: Burpmon Return!!!!

Burpmon was now back in Karans digivice

Karan: Everyone get on top of sparky now!!!!!!! WE have to get out of here so we don't get any causalities!!!

Sparky: We will have to hope that they will listen......or they may be no good guys again...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 pm
As Murmuxmon held onto Ghoulmon, he was in the midst of making a good, decent comeback but suddenly paused. A warm, hot sensation came from his stomach and above, throwing his words off. That had did it. Now Murmuxmon would devolve, and return to his digi-egg once more. Time seemed to pass slowly, as the bright beam continued through his stomach, expanding with each passing second. His grip loosened, as now both Ghoulmon and Murmuxmon fell back. The two Demon Lord digimon failed to avoid another stream of attack from the Rosemon Burst mode. Murmuxmon could no longer endure any attack, almost feeling the vast hole caused through his chest cavity mentally. His head turned only but an inch toward Kazuki, straining his eyes. The impact of Rosemon did the job, as well as the other tamers attacks.
It was a shame though, now that Sheriti had finally realized or perhaps hinted that Zack was now an viral imp, yet he was about to die once again. Perfect timing, Murmuxmon thought wearily. Sheriti closed her eyelids, even with Kazukis hand shielding her vision. She exhaled, relieved from Kazuki’s reply. It would be a while before her digimon would come forward once again, but at least knowing that he would actually return is what made her happy. Sheriti placed her hand on top of Kazuki’s, stressed that she could not see her own digimon as he fell amongst the fiend, Ghoulmon.
Murmuxmon’s image melted away, as particles of his digital code scattered toward, unknown in what direction due to the blinding flash. His eye sockets were pitch-black, making the mask appear hallow.

[PC:1]  

Im Windspirit

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 pm
Sakuyamon grimaced and countunied to cover her eye's, then she closed them and the two blades dissappeared and became her staff agian, she grasped it hard. She thrust one end into the ground, implanting it there as the blue circle formed agian, and she stopped glowing, the barrier-sphere formed and expanded, but it expanded so much that it covered all of the tamers and their digimon, well, except for karan, since he wasnt on a team at all. Sakuyamon didnt expect there to be an explosion or anything but she had to be safe, as did the rest of the tamers.

(i'm sorry, but he's already gunna leave, so oh well)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Karan saw that Sakuyamon was tryin to steal hin thunder byt saving everyone except for him.

Karan: dude not cool... -_-.....Sparky return!!!!

sparky is now inside Karan digivice

Karan: you a*****e!!!! Think your so cool huh? Well your barrier is just as weak as that hologram one i created!
Geeze... ok fine then.....

Karan takes his storm blades and gets into a defensive stance in front of the barrier and the giant explosion. He is gonna try to protect the team with using himself as a shield

Karan: lets just hope...... that maybe we can be friends in the afterlife.....*smiles*  

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:19 pm
"Karan I think you should at least run. Because we don't know whats going to happen next. Then their might not be an afterlife for us in the digital world. So if your going to do that then good luck."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:03 am
Kazu sheilded his eyes from the bright light. This was something he hadn't expected.
"I wonder if it's over? Or at least, we should get a breather from this."
Ex-Veemon turned from the light and used his body and wings to block out some of the harshness for his tamer.
"We should probably check tht everyone is ok."  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:54 am
both Dusk and Dawn tried to think of an idea

in Gallantmon's digicore

Dusk:hey Dawn let's get ready to rumble

Dawn: already ready partner

they Both then charge the holy shield Gram ready to attack at any foes that would appear after the light because they both have a bad feeling  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 am
Sakuyamon laughed at the self-centered and self-proclaimed hero,"You think my barrier is weak? Hah! My sweet a**, it's weak! The only reason I didnt allow it to expand to you as well is because you were abit too far away anyway, and plus i thought you were going to fly away." She said with anger and sarcasm in her voice.

Shadow was getting tired of this cocky tamer known as,'Karan.' he was beggining to get on his nerves.  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am
Karan stayed in defense position

"Guys don't worry about me.......because i got a way to handle this. And 10 bucks that barrier is weak your the cocky one thinking that what you do is better than what i do. ill bet that your gonna find another way to defend everyone while i just eat your dust"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 am
"You two don't make me slaughter you both with gods wrath if you two won't stop fighting."
Just when Kaizer said that a strong but warm aura was released.  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 am
''Hey Neo when we start battling for real does that mean we have to seperate ? '' Lance starts charging his power.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games