Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:18 am
"Might, might not who knows either way we're both strong."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm
As the deathly light began to fade back into the darkness of the swamp, a quiet, ghastly laughter was heard. It was faint and died out, but could be heard. The blinding light was set up for if Ghoulmon had ever failed, so would his enemy.
When it was okay enough to open their eyes, Kazuki slowly opened his. It was fuzzy with the light trying to seep through his eye lids, but things were visible. Ghoulmon had deleted, quickly and quietly. But as for the Murmuxmon. His data was slowly departing from his body. Kazuki watched the poor Murmuxmon as a gulp went down his throat. He felt Sheriti's shivering hand reach his arm, but Kazuki wouldn't move it down for her to see anything. The fall of one of her own digimon who had formally betrayed them until it turned it's back on Ghoulmon would devastate her even more. And to watch as it happened. That was something Kazuki didn't want to let Sheriti see. He gently walked in front of Sheriti, still covering her eyes with his arm and bending it ninety degrees. Kazuki stood in her line of vision. And would be able to stop her from going any further if she had seen what was happening.

The Gekomon and Otamamon quickly scurried off. Each and every going in all directions. They were in search of ShogunGekomon, their leader. He had been captured off somewhere and would need saving.

Once Ghoulmon had disappeared, Kazuki's digivice no longer detected a digimemory. Odd. All this, for nothing? Or could it be the Ghoulmon held one and destroyed it in hopes no one would be able to get it. Surely enough, the once digimemory that had been detected was now gone. A disappointment came upon Kazuki's mind as he realized this, but much information was found.

Teh Soupreme

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm
"Ahhh its finally over now lets get out of this barrier. Wow this was s very strange mission."
Seperates, now back as Emperor Greymon and then seperates form his partner.
"Hey Knight before this is all over I would like to apologize for being an a$$hole through out this whole mission. For this I can say I was one of the antagonist this time. I was completely wrong about you and you are worthy to be anyones opponent. From this I hope we can work together once again may be some other time in the future. For this I can say you are my rival in the search for the memories. Even if you don't want me as an rival I will still count you as mine."
The Kaizer bowed in respect to his rival.
"Now what should we do now Kaizer? Because I still don't know if this mission is over yet."
"Emperor my partner we should just wait it out until we get bored or until orders are told. But until then i still have some some sandwichs left in my pack over there."
Then Kaizer looks in the direction his bag was in to only find that all his sandwichs were destroyed. From this he was truly pissed.
"Now the only thing we can do is wait until its time to leave or resume the mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:08 pm
Kyo's eyes reagusted to the light of the swamp. He hosted himself up "Mushroomon are you ok" he yelled running to his Digimon. "Just a bit brused" He winced. Kyo looked at the muck covering his cloths, "ARG I'm Filthy" he screamed he quickly opened his bag and pulled out a clean pair of the exact same clothes. After changing he walked over to his digivice that was stuff in the muck. After pulling it out and wiping it down he pressed the button to locate the memory but the map on the screen was blank. "Mushroomon the memory is gone!" he exclamed. Kyo looked over to his partner. "What?" he exclamed "ya its gone" Kyo said with sadness in his voice. He looked over to were Sheriti was and he noticed Murmuxmon on the ground leeking data. He walked over to console Sheriti, placing his hand on her shoulder he wispered, "Im so sorry Sheriti"  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm
Kazu looked around at the other tamers. Surely they couldn't have done all this for nothing? He saw everyone begin to power down.
"Darn! I can't beleive these guys went all out for nothing! I mean a tamer lost her digimon fighting for the memory...I don't care that she's a spirit, our sacrifice can't be for nothing!"
Kazu faces the centre of the swamp and starts shouting madly:
"Come on you B*****d! Show us where the memory is! You can't do this to us! You just can't!!!"
Ex-Veemon laid his hand on Kazu's shoulder.
"I think we should just return to base man."
"No! Not until I'm sure the memory isn't here!"
Kazu starts wading further into the swamp.
"He's going to get himslef killed at this rate"

As Kazu got about waist deep into the swamp, something in his head clicked.
"Hey! Kazuki!" He yelled back, "Where did the Gekomon and Otamamon go? Maybe they can help us comb the swamp?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm
''Until our paths meet this will be a farewell , I respect you as my rival.'' Lance split the spirits in half , '' Wind , Ice , Light Darkness are in my digivice and Earth , Water , Thunder , Fire , Steel are in your . '' Lance goes to Kazu and slaps him , ''Kazu get ahold of yourself , we may have lost one friend , but digimon never die , they are reborn . So stop crying and help us find the memory .'' Lance smiled and ran off in search of the memory.  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm
Kazu is shocked for a moment before belting Lance to the floor.
"I wasn't crying you idiot! Stop acting like you own the place! I respect your power but so help me I will smack you if you lay another finger on me!"
Furious, Kazu returns to searching for the Gekomon and Otamamon from earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:22 pm
Sakuyamon's barrier went down as she commanded it so. Then she knelt down and Luna and shadow separated, Luna de-digivolving back into a renamon and shadow, falling onto the ground, his machete impaling the ground just in front of him.

Shadow stood up and brushed the dust off of his suit and pants, then pulled the machete from the ground and sheathed it. He Hugged Luna, and smiled as he let go.

Luna was exausted and worn out. She looked like she was tipsy from being drunk, because she was tilting around so much.

Shadow caught her, and hauled her left arm over his neck, carrying her like an injured solider. Then he turned to Karan and he and Luna both said in unision, "We dont have time to throw meaningless insults around and play your stupid little game, hothead. Why dont you just forget that we even met and move on with your life. It'll be easier for us if you do so." They said and then they started to follow the gekomon and otamamon, to see if they could find shogungekomon as well. Afterall, he seemed to be the only remaining lead on the digimemory.  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Kazuki chuckled as some had gone looking for the digimemory. It was funny actually. Because there was no digimemory here. "Let's go back to our respective bases everyone. There's nothing more here." He said with a disappointing tone as he still stood in the way of Sheriti. Glancing up trying to see the sky, not much could be seen but sunlight with dead tree and wood covering much of the swamp, blocking most of the sunlight. An easy win had actually come upon the tamers at the cost of a price.
"Kazu, they went out in search of their leader, ShogunGekomon. By now, they should have found him as they scattered out in all directions now that Ghoulmon has been deleted."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Shadow and Luna both sighed having discovered, that ghoulmon had the digimemory, and with him no-more... so was the digimemory. Luna went back into Shadow's digivice and shadow made his way back, to the base.

[exit to spirit's base]  

Random_Explosionz

5,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 pm
''He's gone , da*** I wasen't fast enough , I better get some rest .''. (Exit Lance)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 pm
Kain looked at his digimon after afew intense battles even Zeedmillenniummon was tired. ''Alright you need some rest lets go back.'' he said as they disappeared.

(exit to spirits base.)  

Cephalon Kish

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:26 pm
(Sorry for being gone guys. Short post.)
Dax left the swamp.
Kthxbai.
(exit Dax.
Kthxbai)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 pm
Dawn and Dusk: the energy in the gram was then relesed slowly because there was no enemy at all, he then found out that the digimemory was with ghoulmon because there was no trace of one at all

"oh this is loads of bulls**t he destroyed about half of the swamp and for what"

"dusk let's just go back for now"

"fine"

[exits to royal hq]  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 pm
Karan smiled at shadow then walked away saying *Next time.....we will fight....*  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games