Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Geko Swamp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm
While the others strayed, returning to their loyal teams, Sheriti did not. By the time she had pushed Kazukis hand away from her vision, the last bit of data from her digimon made its way toward rejuvenation. Due to being resurrected from disturbance, he would be reborn in the Dark Pit rather than Toy Tama Town. Sheriti dropped her hands towards her sides, giving no effort lifting them. Her eyes followed the edge of Murmuxmon's digital code, locking her eyes on it while it gently flew away. A few more tamers left, but Sheriti remained staring. Straining her eyes in hopes of keeping a perfect view on whatever was left of Murmuxmon as a child would do when a red balloon would be released.
Now what can she do? The thought of releasing Argomon out of her digivice bothered her. A few dozen images of eyes resurrected from her memory, taunting her. Sheriti whimpered. Even after Ghoulmon, Sheriti began to become more repulsed towards eyeballs. Her body quivered as she lifted herself up.
"Thanks...for at least helping, Kazuki." She cleared her voice. The female tamer felt drained not only from these missions randomly assigned to them out of the blue, but also from crying. What made her feel even more guilty was the fact that perhaps every other tamer looked down upon Sheriti, labeling her frail. "I...think I want to go rest.....have a real rest....." Sheriti said.
Sheriti began to wobble at first and suddenly she grasped the two limbs. Her legs rebelled against her by tormenting with a fizzed sensation, the kind any person would get for clogging up the blood flow of their legs in an uncomfortable position. After taking a minute, Sheriti paced foward one more.
Gathering memories wasn't her spark of adventure anymore, she did not want to return to the Spirit Base. Yet, where would she be resting, she thought. Toy Tama Town? The File Mountains? A field? She didn't knew. She just tried to get out of the Gecko Field...which was a very long way out.
Sheriti heaved a great sigh, wiping herself clean from the min-water bottle she carried in her arm pouch.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 pm
Karan walked up to Sheriti and brings out his Ravemon BM to follow him. "Need some help getting somewhere? I'll drop ya off..." As he offers her a bottle of Coka cola  

KiroMishima
Crew

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm
As Murmuxmon fully disappeared, all his data bits slowly floating away, Kazuki's head looked away from Sheriti's. First at the ground, hiding his eyes from hers and after to the side from temptation. He noticed the distraught look upon Sheriti's face and couldn't bear it. While Sheriti walked off someplace, Kazuki stood, wondering what actually was going on. These missions, these battles, what were they all really for? It would continue though, until all digimemories were recovered. A confident look hit his face as he had a thought. Looking around, he noticed Sheriti's head before it disappeared off somewhere. "Wai-" A soft hand touched the shoulder of Kazuki before he could take a step forward. "Let's not bother her." Rosemon Burst Mode dedigivolved back into Rosemon. "We should go." Rosemon said heading in the other direction. Kazuki turned around wondering what Rosemon was doing. "Where are you going? Base is back that way..." Kazuki mumbled, pointing in another direction. "What? Weren't you going to head to the Dark Pit and ask if Sheriti would come?" Rosemon had asking while stopping and glancing up at the hardly visible sky. "How'd you-" Kazuki muttered before being interrupted. "You don't want me to come along?" A small pause was taken as Kazuki's thoughts processed. Rosemon turned around as she waited for Kazuki but where'd he go. "Let's go." The tamer said, already behind her and headed in the direction to the Dark Pit.
While Kazuki was walking off, a smile formed with Rosemon's lips. "Loser." "You coming or not Christine?" Kazuki asked with a loud voice. He was already far off from Rosemon by now. "I'm coming!" Rosemon yelled, quickly turning around and jogging to Kazuki. They were now off to the Dark Pit in search of Murmuxmon. But it was the Great Demon Lords HQ. A small fear crept over Kazuki. He didn't want to go, knowing it was a place where demon lords as well as demons would be. It was for Sheriti though.

[Exit Kazuki and Rosemon to Dark Pit.]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 pm
Sheriti looked at Karan for a brief moment. Her eyes traveled to his raven humanoid digimon before returning to its tamer. "Honestly....I don't think he's meant for two....." Sheriti commented quietly. She had forgotten his name...or maybe they hadn't introduced themselves decently due to the distraction of the mission. She shakes her head, rejecting the offer of his drink. Sheriti hardly accepted gifts from random people.
She excused herself quietly, walking around Karan and his Ravemon BM continuing forward. She reminded herself that the Dark Pit was not far from here...but on bare feet? But the thought of Argomon reappearing encouraged her to continue forward.  

Im Windspirit

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
Karan then frowns saying "i coulda walked but ok...guess their is only one thing to do..."

Karan returns ravemon to his digivice and went to the Dark pit

when where he is going is remembering him of how his parents died...or how it was said to him.......since he was only three when they died

Mama..papa....i will find the truth of how you died......  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:50 pm
Sheriti turned over her shoulder only to see a vast environment. The tamer didn't hesitate to take his leave. Sheriti faced forward, staring at her feet. She had hoped she wasn't too harsh towards him but to her it felt too awkward for a sudden approach.
Sheriti cleared a small area, and pulled out a small floppy disk. It was a one of a kind item that would only transport a tamer to anywhere they desire once. Before tossing the disk, her fingers felt for her digivice, locking it.

-Exit Sheriti To ???-  

Im Windspirit

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 am
While walking around for apeaceful moment Kaizer noticed Sheriti walking somewhere.
"Hm I wander where shes going but this is none of my buisness. I will just wait it out at the base."
(Exit to Spirit Base)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 am
Kazu gave up... He'd been wandering around for hours. His team had gone and so was any sign of the Digimemory.
"Man I can't beleive this... C'mon Veemon lets go back to base, we need some rest anyway..."

[Exit Kazu and Veemon to RK HQ]  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 am
Kyo watched Sheriti and that others walk to the Dark Pit. Kyo Stretched his hands over this head.
"Well, Mushroomon I guess we should go back to the base, I really need a shower".
Mushroomon looked up at Kyo, "I think we should go to the Pit, you never know what could come out of there."
"But Mush!, I'm soooo dirty!" Kyo wined. Mushroomon grabbed Kyo's hand and lead him to the Dark Pit.

[exit Kyo and Mushroomon to Dark Pit]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 pm
[Enter Marcus as Ranamon from Spirit Base]

Marcus scurried off to Geko Swamp just missing all the action. "Well that was a bit of a bust... I got all dressed up for nothing... Quiet Esumi, It's already embarrassing enough as it is... But Marcus this is rather interesting, being outside of the digivice. We should do this more often. Uuuh... I think not" Anyone that saw this would think that Ranamon was crazy talking to herself. "Well I guess we should head back and see if those other guys know anything. Good idea..."

[Marcus as Ranamon exit to Spirit Base]

(Marcus is fused with the spirit of water and speaks in bold italics while Ranamon speaks in bold)  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:31 pm
Alex suddenly jolted up, believing he was falling like when someone tries to fall asleep. Instead, found himself in the middle of a swamp. Yech. He stood up quickly and alarmed about his surroundings. The last thing he remembered... was getting home to play on the computer. Alex looked around desperately, knowing he was missing something - what was it again?
He couldn't for the life of him put a name on it until his eyes came across a stream of bubbles. There it was, that green blob thing up on a tree branch where his backbag also happened to fall. The Zerimon would hop various times, Alex still seemed to have interest in it.
As Alex reaches for his bag, his digimon tackles his face and forces him to fall back into the dirty water again. "Tell me you're kidding," he whined as the Zerimon slid down his face, onto his lap. "Yea. I get this wet, you shouldn't get better treatment." Zerimon did nothing but giggle and splash. Although the statement was meant to be insulting, the baby just didn't care and even with this upbeat, Alex started to feel a creepy sensation. This place is new... to him, at least.
Alex took the Zerimon, his bag and starts to walk off in a random direction.
[exit to tropical jungle]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games