Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Japanese movies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jsusahana

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:28 pm
Anyone like anime movies?
like the fma movie
or just jap. movies?
totoro
or jap. dramas?
queen's classroom is the only that i watched
but i think it's great!
and there's a like a 2 hour special
=D
awesome

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:45 pm
*ahem*

Please do not take this the wrong way: you may get more replies if your post was actually written in decent English.

But anyway, I do, in general, like Japanese films. I love Miyazaki's movies (My Neighbor Totoro, Sprited Away, etc.) and a few horror flicks (Ju-on).

Infernal Affairs, or possibly The Host are two of my favorite "dramas". Infernal Affairs is what The Departed was based on, so its a good one to watch if you wanna watch The Departed, but not for 2.5 hours.

The Host is really amazing. Sadly, I watched it overdubbed crying . But it was still gut wrenching and really really cool.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 am
I just seen the first half of Battle Royal and that was good. I still want to see In the Mood for Love. The movie The Host was awsome. I can't think of any good anime right now but Im actually happy they are doing a Speed Racer remake with a live action cast in America.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:08 am
Akira was spectacular to watch for the graphics. Spirited Away is a classic.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Lucky Feminist Ducky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:39 am
I recommend you all check out Death Note. I've only seen the movie thus far, but apparently there is anime to go along with it. It is definitely worth your time I promise!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:43 pm
I watch a lot of Asian films so, of course I'm going to big into the Japanese.
Takahashi Miike is one of my favorite directors, possibly demented, but one of my favorites. Tadanobu Asano is my favorite actor, along with Ryuhei Matsuda being a top, though Masanobu Ando is growing on me.
You can't say you aren't squeamish until you've seen Audition and Koroshiya Ichi.  

eighiehgudgjd

Akisuka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:08 pm
death note was pretty amazing!

i also liked kamakaze girls, the majority of miyazaki films, i am stll waiting for hana yori dango to come out. >_<

and.........i can't think of any more sad  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 pm
BATTLE ROYAL BISHES XD
And Death Note
And Battle Royal 2
And How'ls moving castle
And A tale of two sisters
And The host.
Especially the host.
Lol

I AM POWERMAN

OmG NoMoR3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:50 pm
I absolutely love Japanese, Chinese, and Korean horror movies. It makes me so angry to see all the awful American remakes of them that deviate so far from the original plot and don't give a single hint that it's a remake.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:45 am
i love japanese movies!!!!
in fact...im addicted to it...lol
i already watch prince of tennis the movie(real people).....death note........(real people)....naruto(animated)......bleach diamondust rebellion movie(animated)...and other stuff that i forgotten...lol  

demonshark04

san-hikari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:13 am
I like waterboys that movie is so funny.
I really haven't seen to many Japanese dramas but I love Korean daramas: Attic Cat, Dea Jong Geum, Princes' first love, My Name is Kim Sam Soon. ect.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:41 pm
i love japanese movies like spirited away and howls moving castle  

usagi2Ranpha

Bleak Life

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:42 pm
edit: ohh let's name a few i like...
spirited away was alright (it bothered me when i first saw it whee )
howls moving castle
my neighbor totoro
the utena movie
parasaito ivu
and probably my favorite... battle royale
also liked moon child biggrin oh yess  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:18 pm
I reall don't put Anim in the same catagory as Asine live action films. but i seen my share fair of the live actiong movie from japan.
In horror. i seen the Phone, ju-on1,2, ringu 0,1,2( ring), the slit mouth woman( it's ok) silk and more that i can't name off the top of my head.
I love action and drama's. like Love com (lovly complex) it's based off a manga i read. Blood hound the vampier gigalo( also based off a manga i read), Love Patzzie( koren drama and love movie i might add need to watch). but most of all i am a otaku of Stefen chow. that sexy Asian man* drool* and all his movie. he has a new one call CJ7. and of course i hope you all seen Kung Fu husle, Sholine Soccor, the other's iseen have not been relsed in the stats but my favoet is fight back to school and fobiden city cop* drool* i love me some Stefan chow  

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50

Misfit7x10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:23 pm
I know this is wrong(though, who cares) but does anyone know where(or have a clue where) to download Suicide Club... with english subs
???
You're probably going to say, "No, that's illegal!"
Just wondering  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out