Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
how many time have u watched a movie Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny depp or Orlando Bloom
  Orlando Bloom
  Johnny Depp
  who are they (if u don't know u are werid)
View Results

Prince EmoChick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:39 am
i watched POTC the curse of the black pearl for one week...that was the only movie i watched for a week......ya...i memorised all orlando blooms lines and some of johnny depp......some of others...

what is ur fav...line or lines in any movie that u like....

me

Harry potter can kiss my a**.....The Covenant (good movie by the way)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:45 pm
For something like almost a month, I watched Mean Girls everyday. I can pretty much recite it from memory. "If you're from Africa, why are you white?"  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

Solid Arm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:32 am
I've seen the original Star Wars trilogy more times than I can remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:49 am
I watched Cats Don't Dance ,Wakko's Wish,Thumbelina,and many others over and over again.  

Speedira

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:58 am
RedWhiteBlack
For something like almost a month, I watched Mean Girls everyday. I can pretty much recite it from memory. "If you're from Africa, why are you white?"

Mean Girls was probably Lohan's last/best movie she ever made.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:19 am
I have seen Rocky Horror, The Little Mermaid, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, and Sean of the Dead COUNTLESS times.  

Kenshin1387

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:31 pm
I watched Pride and Prejudice everyday for a week and then bought it and have watched it about another ten times since. That's probably the most times I've seen a movie.. Strictly Ballroom I also saw about fifteen times as well as Amelie and Fight Club.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
RedWhiteBlack

Mean Girls was probably Lohan's last/best movie she ever made.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
| C | h | i | y | u | k | i ≤ •Says• ≤

/) /)
( . .)
c(')(')

Agreed :] and same i have watch that soo many times too O.o User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[click here]

Pwnd in the arse

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:57 pm
Kenshin1387
I have seen Rocky Horror, The Little Mermaid, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, and Sean of the Dead COUNTLESS times.

Agreed... to Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Shawn of the Dead... so many times hahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:38 pm
Let's see I've 300 at least five times, Pirates of the Caribbean at least four times, All the lord of the rings extended editions three times, Phantom of the opera five times, Edward scissorhands I lost count, Donnie Darko definitely lost count...

Agreed on Mean Girls. It has a lot of sociological aspects in it that I didn't even notice before.

@The Ghoul in Pajamas: Strictly Ballroom rocks. One of my sister's friends left it in her DVD player when they were sharing an apartment. Pride and Prejudice is also good but it depends on what version you're watching. The newest version cast Jane extremely well although I don't like Kiera Knightly for Elizabeth's role. I would have to say they cast Elizabeth much better in the six hour BBC version that I've seen at least three times.  

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

BatGirlJinx85

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:24 pm
the last dragon for me, i been wating that movie since i was seven. i even have the words and all the songs down" HEY LEROY. WHO THE BADDEST,
SHONUFF! WHO'S THE GREST SHOJEN IN ALL OF HARLEM" SHONUFF!" i love the face that i'm an *)'s kid( adult what ever)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:13 pm
When I was younger (god that makes me sound old crying ) I used to watch Aladdin everyday. No Lie. I would wake up in the moring before school and ask my mom if i could watch it. She would always say later so I would have to wait the WHOLE day before I could watch it. I Love That Movie.

"Getting into trouble a little early this moring arn't we Aladdin?"
"Trouble? You're only in trouble if you get caught!"
"Got you!"
"Im in trouble!"  

Ivyfiend

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:17 pm
Well, when I was younger I watched Star Wars constantly. Not that I memorized the lines or anything, I was too young. Now I've got the whole trilogy on DVD in my collection. Haven't watched them since... last summer?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:07 pm
The Ghoul In Pajamas
I watched Pride and Prejudice everyday for a week and then bought it and have watched it about another ten times since. That's probably the most times I've seen a movie.. Strictly Ballroom I also saw about fifteen times as well as Amelie and Fight Club.

i have seen pride and prejudice many times too. ive probably seen it around 30 times in a month. so almost everyday.  

abbazaba62893

Darling_Echoes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:41 pm
I've seen quite a few films a fair amount of times.

Charlie and the Chocolate factory: Around 10 times, 3 were in one week at the cinema.
PotC1: Around 30 times.
PotC2: Around 15 times, 3 were in the cinema.
PotC3: Around 10 times, 2 were in the cinema.
Saw II: Around 6 times.
Xmen 3: Around 10 times, 2 were in the cinema.
Shrek 1: Around 30 times.
Resident Evil 2: Around 7 times.
Meet the Spartans: 4 times, all were within one week. (please don't hate me for liking this film. I loved it and wanna see it again. I love this sort of movie sweatdrop )
F4 Silver Surfer: Around 5 times.
Freddy vs Jason: Around 8 times.

Those are the main ones I can think of at the moment. If I think of anymore I will add them xd And yes, I am filmaholic. Although I don't watch all types of movies.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff