Do you know how to get the friend code?
  No
  Yes
  I'm not telling you! [Meanie.]
  NOLOLPOLLWHORE.
View Results

LufflehAngelicGirl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:03 am
Hello everyone. I kind of have a problem that I've had for quite a while. Well actually, ever since the nintendo DS came out. Well, I reeeeally want a friends code, so that I can connect and play games with people online on my DS! I just can't figure it out. There was a site that told me to go to McDonald's for the connection to get the code, but I don't even know if it'll work. The last time I tried, I went into the McDonald's car park and tried there, but it never worked. I don't know how to do this! Please, would somebody care to tell me how to do this? I'd be so grateful. Note:If you like, you can pm the answer to me. If not, I'll just bookmark this page and wait for an answer! Thank you very much for reading this. ^o^
-By Luffy Chan- <3~  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:54 pm
Don't worry. this is a problem that all DSes have. i've tried at several different McDonalds, and none of them worked. i suggest going to a place, like a hotel that advertises free Wi-Fi, and getting it there. or, better yet, go to a relatives house to get the connection info that you want so badly. that's all the information that i have for you! hope it's of use!  

Xane Nightwing

54: Nintendo Connect

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff