Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:14 pm
*sends a thought message to Pierre to see if he has any spare staff to work at the home*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 pm
More like it found me gonk
*after a good deal of freaking out, he sees it fall to the floor and promptly steps on it, letting out a sigh of relief afterward*

Remind me to bring a blow torch next time I decide to visit one of these abandoned Geezer haunts...
*notices the spider is still intact when he moves his foot and jumps up onto the nearest chair to get away from ********! scream gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:16 pm
*retrieves the pet* blaugh
*sends a glitter wink light to Bratty*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:20 pm
*shudders as the spider disappears*
Great... ghost spiders. Because regular spiders aren't creepy enough stressed
*reluctantly steps down from the chair and casually brushes off his shoulders, trying to play it cool* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 pm
*nods her head towards the rafters and smiles* blowtorches and alcohol might take down this place, but then my beautiful minions would need to find a new home. I don't suspect you're looking for house guests. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 pm
Yeah, no stare They can keep their dusty bar home if it means staying out of mine. I don't think nuking the place from orbit is going to do much good either if they're all ghost spiders.

*gets the heebie jeebies just thinking about ghost spiders running amok*
Well, you have fun walking around this dust ball. I'm off to grab a drink somewhere without the creepy-crawlies.

*half-assed waves to Brat on his way out, partially occupied with making sure he doesn't have any ghost spider hitch hikers on him when he leaves* ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 pm
Good night then. *watches him leave and chuckles* I do believe he sets himself up for the lady. *banishes a few more old threads as she waits for Pierre*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:50 pm
*glares at her phone as it sends her a low battery warning* Hope Pierre can find some help for a cleaning party. *steps in to the shadows as disappears*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:52 pm
that he does... twisted
*also vanishes into the darkness deeper*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:30 pm
*Sends in the cleaning crew who promptly toss all the alcohol, old meds, old cans in the pantry, and pretty much anything else they felt might have an expiration date in their cleaning frenzy. They leave the place sparkling and send a message to Gilda that everything needs restocked.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:33 am
*Gilda steps in and looks around the place before shaking her head and scurrying off to her office.* Brat wasn't kidding we need everything... meds, bandages, food, staff... and who throws away alcohol, expired my hmmm. *She sits down at her computer and starts placing orders.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:36 am
*After several hours, the deliveries show up and Gilda shows the new staff, some of Pierre's clan, where everything goes. They seem to know what to do without being told.* Almost back to normal. *Gilda finishes up a few tasks and leaves.  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 pm
*Glides through the walls of Brat’s office, scattering papers as she floats through the space.* Someone lost a bet with me... it’s time to settle up. *Scatters more papers around, before leaving a mark the demon will surely know is her calling card and floats out, searching for someone to “play” with.* twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm
*Slips in to her office and sees the paper mess.* The fu... Ghost! *Cleans up the papers while sending a thought request to Pierre to borrow a spell book.* Senile old witch, ought to just take her damn books. What a cluster. *Her mind reminds her it was that damned foster-witch and her crazy spells that created Ghost in the first place. Who knew what disaster her spell books would create. She only wanted to ghost-proof her office... She waits to hear from Pierre, plotting.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 pm
* Her memories of that old hag return, days spent in the thorn bush, threats, potions, spells, and finally when the witch realized she could no longer control a teenaged halfling, she’d been dumped in the woods with threats the villagers, the humans, would kill her if they found her... Survival on her own with no training... save humans were dangerous.* No s**t, old hag. You were one of them.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff