Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MPH
  RP
View Results

MidnightChris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:31 pm
User Image
Hello and welcome to my tavern! Come in and enjoy yourself to some drinks. My tavern is always open! Stick around long enough and you mind get some useful information.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:41 pm
Waitress's on duty

Scarlet
User Image

Missi
User Image  

MidnightChris

MidnightChris

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 pm
"Whooo new tavern!" Walks up to the old western swinging door and pushes them open. He quickly jumps through them an jumps up and down like a little kid. "....Almost lost my cool." He walks in and as he does notices it's very emty. The owner seems to be pleased that they, finally, have their first customer. I make my way up to the bar and plop down on one of the stools. "Well it seems like not many people are here yet, infact I'm the only one... Don't worry pops, I'm sure more will come."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:37 pm
*Sees a sign for a new tavern outside* "Hmmmm, I wonder whats going on in there." *walks through the door, take a look around and sees a lonely man sitting at the bar* "Hi there." *goes and sits next to him*  

CVRPrincess

MidnightChris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 am
"Hi!" Filled with excitement that somone has come he turns around to see the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on. Unable to speak, due to the shock of such beauty, he stutters nervously before fainting and falling onto the bar still in his seat. Only soft mumbles of words, such as: pretty, wow, and other complentary words torwards the angel, could be heard.  
The Game Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games