Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
i need some help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:22 pm
my sister is talking about my dad and we have diffrent dads her dad is my step dad and i am so protecyive over my dad becouse i never get to see him like ever but we talk some times and i need some help becouse i threaten ppl and i start fights wen pl talk about him so i needd some advise to keep my anger down and i dont know wat to do becouse i threatened my step sister crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:55 pm
You should explian to her and everybody, this is a very emoitanal subject for you.  

shani26

Calypsophia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:39 am
yes, do explain that it's a sensitive subject for you, and if she cares about that she'll stop. if not, then just try to keep in mind that words are just words and ultimately it doesnt really matter what other people think.. even your sister.

I know this sounds old, but to keep a grasp on your anger, try counting slowly 1-10.. taking slow deep breaths with each number and while doing so, concentrate *only* on your breath. that helps me get a grasp on my emotions sometimes when they feel overwhelming.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:37 am
okay, jadi-kun. let me tell you something-- and dont get mad at me cause of it, okay?: you see him almost 3 to 4 times a year. i know because you tell me. last year, for example :

1st time: spring break
2nd time: summer break for a week
3rd time: christmas/new years.

just because it feels like forever, doesnt mean it is. i want you to know this because you always say "devi-chan" [you actualy say my name] "guess what! i get to see my daddy this weekend!!!" all the time.

now for the problem:

i know people who write their problems on paper and destroy the paper. so how about keeping a paper in you pocket, and just start destroying it whenever....?  

DvnT

KitKat195

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:25 am
Ooo...she's right. Right what ever you feel onto a peice of paper, then burn/destroy it. Also, squishy balls or toys help. Do you have Wii sports? If so, go to the boxing game and punch until you feel better. It's ok if you threatened your step sister, you still love each other, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:55 am

hmm... I have a similar problem, I would give you a hug, but I am just a figment of everyones imagination *shifty eyes*

I hadn't spoken to my Mother in 6 solid years. Just this week we started speaking again, it seems like whenever I hear something remotely negative about her I get very very angry.

I am sure your family loves you, and like my own, they will probably try their hardest to avoid the subject if you simply say "look, I don't like talking about that, I get upset over it pretty easy, ok?"

XD say this calmly and it ought to roll over no problem. you may get an "aww, why?" from a family member, I would almost imagine it coming from a sister, simply say to her what you said to us. She should understand, and she will listen if you say it nicely.

I honestly do hope this helps at least a little. 4laugh you can message me if you ever want to talk about something. (feels good to see I am not the only one in this situation)

newtypephynix

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:18 am
i say just tell ppl tat u would rather not have them tlk bout it when u r around.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games