Multiple Subforums

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asylum Renegade

Cluttered Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:17 pm
ok i have noticed there are a couple subforums which discuss the same stuff ie Anime themed subforums. is there a way we can combine these subforums into 1 so we dont repeat stuff and also have more subforum options.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Nope, the guild captain will not force such a thing at least. See, since it is the people who rent the subforums that decide the content of them, if you don't want to see multiple subforums on the same topic, you'd have to try to convince the current renters of those subforums to combine together. If you can do that you'll get the result you want, but "no subforums on the same/similar topics" is not about to become a rule.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

bluecherry
Vice Captain

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:24 am
i have noticed many subs seem the same . . . however when i looked closer they dealt with an entirely different aspect of the same category . . .

main category anime . . .

subs

naruto/ ninja based shows

demonic/angelic based shows

happy giddy way too cutesy types

more adult ones such as deathnote, samurai champloo . . .

anime just like movies breaks down into MANY different subcategories . . . and i've noticed many of those anime subs do tend to lean heavily to a specific subculture . . . so they may seem the same but if you pay attention the the sub renters rules . . . that's where you can find the differences . . . now the big problem is people see anime and simply assume all anime in one huge bulk . . . i like "deathnote", "samurai champloo", "cowboy bebop" etc. more graphic adult themed anime shows . . . "pokemon", "yu gi oh" . . . do they really need to be put in one forum . . . they're way too different . . . would you put "titanic" next to "i am legend" ? no . . . they're too far different . . . anime isn't like american cartoons . . . they have plots and are designated toward certain age groups, genres, etc . . . american cartoons tend to be simplistic, no plot, shows . . . watch a random episode and it all makes sense . . . try that with anime and you're lost just like a good tv series . . .  
®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games