Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Bee Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:16 am
Another animated movie hit the shelves this past Tuesday. I'm a big fan of the show Seinfeld...so I just had to see this movie. Of course it has typical Seinfeld-dry humor, never the less, I found it to be funny to watch. They also have another favorite actor of mine, Patrick Warburton. He's the guy who did the voice of Kronk in the Emperor's New Groove. His loud, obnoxious voice always cracks me up.

Overall, if your a fan of Jerry's work, I'm sure you'll like the movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:38 pm
I got annoyed at the over-advertising and it made me never want to see it. But I think if someone sat me down in front of it, I might actually laugh. Anywho, I haven't seen it yet.  

Strange Kiddo

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
I got annoyed at the over-advertising and it made me never want to see it. But I think if someone sat me down in front of it, I might actually laugh. Anywho, I haven't seen it yet.

I hate how they overkill movies and cause too much hype. Then you'll go in the theaters expecting greatness, and all the funny parts to the movie were in the trailer..... -_- I hate when that happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:41 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

I hate how they overkill movies and cause too much hype. Then you'll go in the theaters expecting greatness, and all the funny parts to the movie were in the trailer..... -_- I hate when that happens.

Same here. The over-advertising makes me want to see a movie less instead of more.  

Strange Kiddo

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

Same here. The over-advertising makes me want to see a movie less instead of more.

I try to not watch trailers. The less I know about it, the better. Unless the movie sucks. I would want to know that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:44 pm
I thought it was cute. 4laugh
Well, I haven't seen the movies but, I think it looks cute.  

aliciav18

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:38 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

I try to not watch trailers. The less I know about it, the better. Unless the movie sucks. I would want to know that.

Yeah, but sometimes it's hard to miss them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Strange-1 Cosplays

Yeah, but sometimes it's hard to miss them.

True....well, you could always scream, close your eyes and flail your arms like I do.

O_o;  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces