Reply Rainbow Bridge
my baby zorro

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shedevill666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:28 am
we got zorro from the SPCA he was a siamese/ragdoll cross. he had a the couloring of a siamese but the long fur of a ragdoll. he was my best friend we did everything together. expecially after i got pregnant he would follow me around. if i went to have a shower he would come and lay on the bath mat until i was done. he learned how to use the water cooler. i would put a chair by the counter when i was doing dishes or cooking and he would jump up on the chair and sit there until i was done. at night we would go 2 bed and he would lay down beside me and i would but his blanket over him and when i woke up he would be streched out accross my neck. but late one evening around 1am my bf saw headlights so we went outside to see wat was going on. and saw cars pulling out of the driveway and stopping alittle ways up the road. the next morning i couldnt find zorro and my mom said he was probably hideing so we went shopping and came home and still no zorro. we went looking for him all around the property then my older sister who also saw the cars stop alittle ways up the road the night before decided to go see if he was over there. sure enough she yelled to us that she found him at first i was excited but then i had to ask the question when i asked her if he was dead there was a pause then she said yes. baby zorro my best frind in the whole world the one who felt my baby kick for the first time with me got ran over. my mom doesnt believe it was an accident bc he was a pretty smart cat and wouldnt jump out in front of a car. my mom believes they were drunk and saw him crossing the road and decided to try and hit him and the succeeded. he was found and burried mothers day of 2007  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:50 am
I'm so sorry for your loss. sad  

Catherine teh Vegan

tha blue fallin angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:45 pm
that is very sad and I'M VERY SORRY FOR U'R LOSS.  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games