Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
I am Legend Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:43 pm
Will Smith's ability as an actor never disappoints me. He did an amazing job playing this role. I really enjoyed watching this movie. The ending was unexpected, but I guess it was fitting for the title. It comes out on video 03/18. There's a couple alternative endings. One in which is supposed to be "controversial."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 pm
I say.... higher budgeted 28 Days Later... the only reason someone would think it is better is because of Will Smith... I agree he did a good job acting... but Cillian Murphy was better in 28 Days Later.... and someone could disagree with that but the plot eh pretty much the same... rage infected monkeys to cure for cancer... I don't understand why they ruined it by putting in these unbelievable CG uh er... things... that could climb walls and super human strength and hell they might as well made them fly. I might have enjoyed this movie more if the very believable plot have as believable as it can get infected... not saying its a bad movie... just point out that I think its a rip of 28 Days Later  

Misfit_the

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:02 am
Misfit_the
I say.... higher budgeted 28 Days Later... the only reason someone would think it is better is because of Will Smith... I agree he did a good job acting... but Cillian Murphy was better in 28 Days Later.... and someone could disagree with that but the plot eh pretty much the same... rage infected monkeys to cure for cancer... I don't understand why they ruined it by putting in these unbelievable CG uh er... things... that could climb walls and super human strength and hell they might as well made them fly. I might have enjoyed this movie more if the very believable plot have as believable as it can get infected... not saying its a bad movie... just point out that I think its a rip of 28 Days Later

Right you are.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:55 pm
i love will smith as an actor
he really puts everything in it
i especially loved his acting in i am legend, i am looking forward to his next work
and to see how much more he can improve heart  

sakura11591

greenamethyst

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:51 am
I can't wait to see this movie, I'm glad to hear it got good reviews!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

Right you are.

Except that I Am Legend was written in 1954, so hmmm who ripped off whom?  

Daemon Mama

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:09 am
Daemon Mama
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

Right you are.

Its just a remake of Omega Man.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:27 am
Will Smith did an amazing job acting, as he always does, but I had high hopes for this movie. It was good, but I expected it to be better. I was also hoping it would be more vampirey, but that idea was killed by the trailer.
On the subject of movies based off of other things, I wish somebody would come up some original ideas.  

eighiehgudgjd

Lexia_Starr

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:51 am
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Daemon Mama
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Misfit_the

Right you are.

Its just a remake of Omega Man.

Which was a remake of "The Last Man on Earth" which was an adaptation from a short story called "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:22 am
I really expected more action from it, you know "fight to survive" kinda thing and I didn't like the ending much but all in all its a cool movie.  

TKnight99

Ren_Cross

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:10 pm
the movie was pretty good in my opinion. i wish the theatrical ending was better. im looking forward to the alternate one. if i get the chance, ill tell you guys how i fell about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:53 pm
I just want to know who was moving around those mannequins, was it the zombie or something else?  

goddess_Sketma

Annabella001

2,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:56 pm
I love both the movie and the book! The only thing was they were different, but i guess that is to be expected.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:27 pm
that movie was amazing i was surprised will didnt make it though or the puppy TT.TT  

Chii_Yamazaki

Ariedale

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:11 pm
OMG, i freaken loved that movie. This was one of the best movies Will has ever done.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff