Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Guy problems. What a surprise

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trusting paranoia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 am
So I have this guy who likes me, but in the end I sorta turned him down NOT because I did not like the guy, but because I have problems with commitment. Commitment isn't my thing...I just don't feel ready for it.

I feel bad, because I know he's been working hard to get approved and I turned him down. Just that am scared and I just don't feel like I want to get into a relationship due to school and other things on my mind.

Help please?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:52 pm

aww heck, you already helped yourself. ^^ listen, tell him you aren't ready to commit to anything. If he doesn't like it, too bad. You have rights, as long as you aren't rude it should be fine.

The first step in a problem is making sure BOTH people know how the other feels about the subject.

newtypephynix

trusting paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:57 am
newtypephynix

aww heck, you already helped yourself. ^^ listen, tell him you aren't ready to commit to anything. If he doesn't like it, too bad. You have rights, as long as you aren't rude it should be fine.

The first step in a problem is making sure BOTH people know how the other feels about the subject.

Thanks. I feel a lot better  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 am
i say u should try and figure out y u fell u cant commit so tat maybe later on u can.  

Lunar_Sunset

trusting paranoia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:59 am
osirisgurl
i say u should try and figure out y u fell u cant commit so tat maybe later on u can.

I just like the idea of being single I guess.

I'm not really into the whole "find love and live" kind of person.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:35 pm
trusting paranoia

LMFAO! I could hug you, seriously . -gives cookie-

It is so rare to find someone on here like that XD everyone seems obsessed with having someone to pretend they love. 3nodding

You just don't want a part of the drama, seriously, good for you. XD that is a sign of being on the road to becoming a great person.  

newtypephynix

shani26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:13 pm
Not every one is obsesed with boyfriend girlfriend stuff. I am not obsesed with it, and i am sure we have lots of others.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:33 pm
newtypephynix
trusting paranoia

It is so rare to find someone on here like that XD everyone seems obsessed with having someone to pretend they love. 3nodding

You just don't want a part of the drama, seriously, good for you. XD that is a sign of being on the road to becoming a great person.

tats gay. love is real its not somethin fake.i mean its one thing if its not real but if it is then its not somethin to make fun of!! drama can be good or bad but its a part of life and u must deal with it. u wanna be the 40-year old virgin cat man? LOL!!! rofl tat would be funny. blaugh  

Lunar_Sunset

trusting paranoia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:07 am
osirisgurl
newtypephynix
trusting paranoia

tats gay. love is real its not somethin fake.i mean its one thing if its not real but if it is then its not somethin to make fun of!! drama can be good or bad but its a part of life and u must deal with it. u wanna be the 40-year old virgin cat man? LOL!!! rofl tat would be funny. blaugh

XD First off that movie was a misconception. Anyone in this generation would know SOMETHING about sex even if they never experienced it.

Plus in the movie the virgin was not supposed to be looking for love, just someone to bang so he won't be ridiculed as the guy who never got in on.

I'm sure love is a great thing, because everyone wants it. However, am not after that right now, or maybe not at all. I have other things in life for me, and that's not it.

I just don't want to hurt this person that's all  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:58 pm
trusting paranoia
osirisgurl
newtypephynix
trusting paranoia

XD First off that movie was a misconception. Anyone in this generation would know SOMETHING about sex even if they never experienced it.

Plus in the movie the virgin was not supposed to be looking for love, just someone to bang so he won't be ridiculed as the guy who never got in on.

I'm sure love is a great thing, because everyone wants it. However, am not after that right now, or maybe not at all. I have other things in life for me, and that's not it.

I just don't want to hurt this person that's all

I don't think you need to epolgize for that. I don't think you live without love. Most of the poeple i know have family and friends who love them, romantic love is not the only love. You can feel alone when you have a boyfriend, especialy if he is posesive about you.  

shani26

fairywaif

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:15 pm
trusting paranoia
osirisgurl

i totally feel that way. I think that's part of my problem. I feel like I should have a boyfriend (because everyone else has one?) but I feel I don't really need one. I do like him though, so it's complicated. (or not, because I just explained it...)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm
trusting paranoia
So I have this guy who likes me, but in the end I sorta turned him down NOT because I did not like the guy, but because I have problems with commitment. Commitment isn't my thing...I just don't feel ready for it.

I feel bad, because I know he's been working hard to get approved and I turned him down. Just that am scared and I just don't feel like I want to get into a relationship due to school and other things on my mind.

Help please?
you don't need to feel down. it was your choice. sure he'll be hurt but state your reasons. if he likes you he'll do his best to wait for you. if he doesn't o well move on.

but if you do feel the need to attempt to try to be with him go for it. but always do teh essentials.

make sure he respects you no abuse or anything
set boundaries
if you can't get time you make time

don't sit there feeling down. you have to have a plan before you do anything.  

K1T3

Lunar_Sunset

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:16 pm
newtypephynix
trusting paranoia

newtpephynix u just dont want to admit ur gay. ppl cant help with their feelings and not everyone is just pertendin to be in luv. some ppl actually do luv other ppl.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:30 pm
osirisgurl
newtypephynix
trusting paranoia

newtpephynix u just dont want to admit ur gay. ppl cant help with their feelings and not everyone is just pertendin to be in luv. some ppl actually do luv other ppl.

~She shook her head.~
Alright, Paranoia, it's actually really great that you think that way. It means you can make an independant person of yourself, and don't need someone to carry you or help you up all the time. (Of course there will be times when you're down and won't be able to get up yourself, and thus need a friend, but that's just life.)

I'm sure your issue with your guy problem has already been solved, but if not, you should talk to him and tell him about your troubles with commitment, and that it would be hard for you to manage a relationship cause you're involved in other situations and activities. Also tell him that you know he's been trying hard for you and all that, so that he knows you've noticed him, and will feel appreciated, as well as appreciate you For it.

As for you osirisgurl... you've got a long road and a long way to go.
From the way you tell it.. the way you speak... I'm sorry but it seems you don't know the half of what love is really about. And I'm pretty sure newtypephynix knows that there are people out there who really love their mate. Newtypephynix was just simply saying that there ARE some people out there who pretend to love someone... (These would be people who use their partners as "Accessories") And calling Someone Gay just for giving their POSITIVE opinion to the girl who's having the problem here? THAT is "gay'' and really childish. Also, I'm fond of many differences in people. Whether they be black or white, man or woman, and anything and everything in between, WHICH INCLUDES HOMOSEXUALS, so That offends me... quite much. ~I am half gay. I'm a pretty rainbow. So shut up.~ smile

White Siren Queen

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff