Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
The Believer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Go Rent it
  Yes
  Maybe
  Why isnt there a no option?
View Results

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:15 pm
Just watched Henry Bean's "The Believer" and wow it's in the running for one of my favorite movies of all time. The concept of a local "skin head" becoming the spokesperson for a major Neo-Nazi movement but fights his demons as he comes from and for the most part was raised in a Jewish family... the movie was so powerful and moving and also if anyone tries to say that Ryan Gosling cant act then I believe you should go rent this and change your mind... if your curious go check out the trailer on youtube or something... i cant believe this was just a movie i picked up at the rental store and thought would be interesting... why does no one know about it. To compare it to something... its like a more realistic American History X.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:13 am
I've never seen it. Sounds good though. I can get it free at work sweatdrop  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:54 am
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
I've never seen it. Sounds good though. I can get it free at work sweatdrop

I get all my movies free.. theater or rental store... Sister works at the rental store... because I cant work there until I am 18 and my best bud works at as assistant manager and i am tight with the manager at the theater... so it all works out.... but yea i would suggest renting it strongly.  
T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games