Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Itachi is dead?
  Yes
  No
View Results

saphire023

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:17 pm
I just read the latest chapter (from bleachexile.com), and alot kind of happened. I mean Sauske and Itachi both use up like all of there chakra, Orhimaro (I know I spelled his name wrong, just can't remember the correct way to spell it right now.) shows up, and Sauske and Itachi uses a new jutsu. Then at the end it looks like Itachi died. So I am woundering what will happen in the next chapter.

Right now I am thinking that the last jutsu used up all of Itachi's chakra, and he is slowly dieing. Once he dies I think that Orhimaro will come out and try to take either Sasuke or Itachi's body.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:29 am
The battle is over...  

Sliph

Famous Rapist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am
Wait. . . did you read that or see it on tv?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 am
Allilly
Wait. . . did you read that or see it on tv?

I read it.  

saphire023

lanissi

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm
I saw him fall to the ground, dead.... but that doesn't mean I HAVE to accept the fact that my fave character's freakin' dead! So, I answered No on the poll... I'll keep deluding myself and praying that he'll somehow get revived and well... yeah. that's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:51 am
itachi is dead sasuke killed him and in the process gets the new type of sharingan which is in the shape of a six sided star with a new purpose to destroy konoha  

goldmark25

-Kumori_of_Otogakure-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:26 pm
Sadly in the manga Itachi is dead. Sasuke finds out everything and creates a new goal, destroying Konoha  
97: Naruto Fanclub

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games