Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:33 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
Hello all! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm sure many of you know how life can get in the way of getting on her, But I'm hoping to try and get back into it.

Glad to see you, maybe we should all come out of hiding haha. The guild is quiet... like a ghost town sad it needs our help.

Yeah it's good to see you too bro. Haha best get looking for them, wonder which stone they're hiding under.
I'd defiantly be up for trying to breath some life in to the place.

Haha I've tried a lot of stones, maybe it's time for PMs again. Worked a few years ago when we relaunch a lot of things. Mostly the problem is that everyone is growing up and has less time to just hang. I my self am finding this to become more and more true, but maybe we can find a few oldies and some newbies to help us out and get a little energy in here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:47 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
Hello all! Sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm sure many of you know how life can get in the way of getting on her, But I'm hoping to try and get back into it.

Glad to see you, maybe we should all come out of hiding haha. The guild is quiet... like a ghost town sad it needs our help.

Yeah it's good to see you too bro. Haha best get looking for them, wonder which stone they're hiding under.

Haha I've tried a lot of stones, maybe it's time for PMs again. Worked a few years ago when we relaunch a lot of things. Mostly the problem is that everyone is growing up and has less time to just hang. I my self am finding this to become more and more true, but maybe we can find a few oldies and some newbies to help us out and get a little energy in here.

Yeah I know what you mean man. Between work and seeing my mates irl, there's not allot of time for anything.
I'll try and recruit new people, but the guild is one of the only places I used to post. Where are the banners? So I can put it in my sig.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:51 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Yeah I know what you mean man. Between work and seeing my mates irl, there's not allot of time for anything.
I'll try and recruit new people, but the guild is one of the only places I used to post. Where are the banners? So I can put it in my sig.

I think they are all on the home page. I'll see if can't find some more people as well. If i can find a break in my work today haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:03 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I think they are all on the home page. I'll see if can't find some more people as well. If i can find a break in my work today haha.

Cool I'll have a look, was looking for a digimon rp to get into. Hopefully if the guild gets revived I'll be able to post on here.
Yeah I'm the same man, working six nights this week so I probs won't be on much. Gonna be buys till the new year really. But I'll try to be as active as possible  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:07 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Cool I'll have a look, was looking for a digimon rp to get into. Hopefully if the guild gets revived I'll be able to post on here.
Yeah I'm the same man, working six nights this week so I probs won't be on much. Gonna be buys till the new year really. But I'll try to be as active as possible

No worries, like we tell everyone else, RL come first. If we get some more people interested in coming back I will put the RP update up. It'll make it very relaxed like it use to be so you can causally rp when needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:14 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

No worries, like we tell everyone else, RL come first. If we get some more people interested in coming back I will put the RP update up. It'll make it very relaxed like it use to be so you can causally rp when needed.

Yeah you're right, we're not young anymore. All my free time is pretty much booked up but I'll defiantly try my hardest to stay around. Especially if the rp starts up again, I'd like to try and take a bigger part in it. Maybe as the bad guy evil  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:24 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Yeah you're right, we're not young anymore. All my free time is pretty much booked up but I'll defiantly try my hardest to stay around. Especially if the rp starts up again, I'd like to try and take a bigger part in it. Maybe as the bad guy evil

Could be fun, with the time skip i'm sure voids like that will be open to be filled haha  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:58 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Could be fun, with the time skip i'm sure voids like that will be open to be filled haha

Yeah that's what I thought. I also think it makes sense as most the Digimon I have are Virus types, even though I didn't mean to.
Is it possible to make the Angewoman and LadyDevimon DNA Digimon?  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:59 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Yeah that's what I thought. I also think it makes sense as most the Digimon I have are Virus types, even though I didn't mean to.

Under current rules no, but we are possibly going to change some things and then probably, so I would hold out on that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:25 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Under current rules no, but we are possibly going to change some things and then probably, so I would hold out on that.

Why's that? Have you took Dna Digivolution out? Or is she just not added yet?  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:52 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

The way DNA works currently we reference DMA, but in DMA those 2 don't DNA because Mastemon is not on DMA. So like I said we are talking about changing the source and I think it's probably going to happen but it is something that will take a little time so we can check out the new source.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:55 am
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

The way DNA works currently we reference DMA, but in DMA those 2 don't DNA because Mastemon is not on DMA. So like I said we are talking about changing the source and I think it's probably going to happen but it is something that will take a little time so we can check out the new source.
I see, that's annoying but I'm cool with waiting for now. I'm sure you've got plenty of other priorities on your plate before dealing with it.
It'll be hard to find one sure source for it as every game has different variations on how you can do it.  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:12 am
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

I see, that's annoying but I'm cool with waiting for now. I'm sure you've got plenty of other priorities on your plate before dealing with it.
It'll be hard to find one sure source for it as every game has different variations on how you can do it.

Ya basically, but the cool thing about Digimon is we are ok with all the different ways, that's what make Digimon cool. DMa was a grat source until they stopped updating it haha. SO now we are checking other source to make sure they don't break the TP shop and stuff and have a lot of options.
I'm sure we will come up with the best choice. I'm excited to make the change.

New rp, new Digi-dex, new Intro forum and a new focus. I think we can make this place hopping again!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Ya basically, but the cool thing about Digimon is we are ok with all the different ways, that's what make Digimon cool. DMa was a grat source until they stopped updating it haha. SO now we are checking other source to make sure they don't break the TP shop and stuff and have a lot of options.

New rp, new Digi-dex, new Intro forum and a new focus. I think we can make this place hopping again!

True that's why I always preferred Digimon to Pokemon, the non-lineal nature appeals to me more.
Yeah allot of interesting stuff, I'm excited to get into it. Especially the RP, Might start to re-make my profile for it now xd  

Doranak

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:41 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

True that's why I always preferred Digimon to Pokemon, the non-lineal nature appeals to me more.
Yeah allot of interesting stuff, I'm excited to get into it. Especially the RP, Might start to re-make my profile for it now xd

Not a bad idea, I need to start the transition to it. I already cleaned out the forum but now i need to create the new areas and give the Background story and new rules.

Hopefully i'll find time for all that this week but i'll be in and out of the office a lot it looks like haha so we'll see  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff