Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Doranak, back once again with the renegade master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes orange soda?
  I do I do I do-oo!
  Its ok
  I distane it
  Nope
  No... NO. Never again you freaks
View Results

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:51 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Why's that? Have you took Dna Digivolution out? Or is she just not added yet?

The way DNA works currently we reference DMA, but in DMA those 2 don't DNA because Mastemon is not on DMA. So like I said we are talking about changing the source and I think it's probably going to happen but it is something that will take a little time so we can check out the new source.
I see, that's annoying but I'm cool with waiting for now. I'm sure you've got plenty of other priorities on your plate before dealing with it.
It'll be hard to find one sure source for it as every game has different variations on how you can do it.

Ya basically, but the cool thing about Digimon is we are ok with all the different ways, that's what make Digimon cool. DMa was a grat source until they stopped updating it haha. SO now we are checking other source to make sure they don't break the TP shop and stuff and have a lot of options.
I'm sure we will come up with the best choice. I'm excited to make the change.

New rp, new Digi-dex, new Intro forum and a new focus. I think we can make this place hopping again!

True that's why I always preferred Digimon to Pokemon, the non-lineal nature appeals to me more.
Yeah allot of interesting stuff, I'm excited to get into it. Especially the RP, Might start to re-make my profile for it now xd

Not a bad idea, I need to start the transition to it. I already cleaned out the forum but now i need to create the new areas and give the Background story and new rules.

Hopefully i'll find time for all that this week but i'll be in and out of the office a lot it looks like haha so we'll see

Fair enough dude, I can see you've got your work cut out for you. So don't feel obliged to, I understand it'll take time.
I'll have to decide which of my Digimon I'm gonna use, it's a tough call though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:54 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
I see, that's annoying but I'm cool with waiting for now. I'm sure you've got plenty of other priorities on your plate before dealing with it.
It'll be hard to find one sure source for it as every game has different variations on how you can do it.

Ya basically, but the cool thing about Digimon is we are ok with all the different ways, that's what make Digimon cool. DMa was a grat source until they stopped updating it haha. SO now we are checking other source to make sure they don't break the TP shop and stuff and have a lot of options.

New rp, new Digi-dex, new Intro forum and a new focus. I think we can make this place hopping again!

True that's why I always preferred Digimon to Pokemon, the non-lineal nature appeals to me more.
Yeah allot of interesting stuff, I'm excited to get into it. Especially the RP, Might start to re-make my profile for it now xd

Not a bad idea, I need to start the transition to it. I already cleaned out the forum but now i need to create the new areas and give the Background story and new rules.

Hopefully i'll find time for all that this week but i'll be in and out of the office a lot it looks like haha so we'll see

Fair enough dude, I can see you've got your work cut out for you. So don't feel obliged to, I understand it'll take time.
I'll have to decide which of my Digimon I'm gonna use, it's a tough call though.

No worries, I feel no real pressure haha, if i get to it I'll do it and if not i won't haha.

Oh good news on that front. With the update you no longer can only have 6 digimon and all that. You are free to use them how you want so you don't have to limit it unless you want to. I might have a battle rule that limits digimon sometimes but for RP purposes you can have as many as you want as long as you own their art haha.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:57 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

No worries, I feel no real pressure haha, if i get to it I'll do it and if not i won't haha.

Oh good news on that front. With the update you no longer can only have 6 digimon and all that. You are free to use them how you want so you don't have to limit it unless you want to. I might have a battle rule that limits digimon sometimes but for RP purposes you can have as many as you want as long as you own their art haha.

Awesome, that's what I was worried about. I knew that if I had to pick six of mine, that the others would feel left out. Gives me more options for my character too.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:05 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Awesome, that's what I was worried about. I knew that if I had to pick six of mine, that the others would feel left out. Gives me more options for my character too.

Yep of course haha, it's more logical this way in the new system.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:17 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

That's good to know, I'll hold of on making most my RP profile for now then. Until I know all the new stuff, at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:20 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

That's good to know, I'll hold of on making most my RP profile for now then. Until I know all the new stuff, at least.

Sounds good, I'll get the story up when i can at least to give everyone something to look at (although it's rather vague because it's a time skip that might get played later, but maybe not since most of those people aren't still here haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Sounds good, I'll get the story up when i can at least to give everyone something to look at (although it's rather vague because it's a time skip that might get played later, but maybe not since most of those people aren't still here haha

Haha well it sounds good to me. A time skip would work for me, as I haven't been on in ages. Was thinking about starting with only one of my digimon and searching for the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:41 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Haha well it sounds good to me. A time skip would work for me, as I haven't been on in ages. Was thinking about starting with only one of my digimon and searching for the rest.

Sounds cool, there basically won't be much of a story going on right away anyways, hopefully letting people build the world around themselves like we did back in the day.

I will add some minor stories here and there just to get some of the background workings of the world going.

I'm excited about the timeskip, I will be bringing back one of my old characters with it. Gonna play 2 characters for now I think. Super excited about it  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:54 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Sounds cool, there basically won't be much of a story going on right away anyways, hopefully letting people build the world around themselves like we did back in the day.

I will add some minor stories here and there just to get some of the background workings of the world going.

I'm excited about the timeskip, I will be bringing back one of my old characters with it. Gonna play 2 characters for now I think. Super excited about it

Nice, can't wait to get started. I was thinking about playing two characters, but I might hold off for now and see how I go with one. Been a while since I last rp'd, so I don't want to jump in at the deep end just yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:56 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Nice, can't wait to get started. I was thinking about playing two characters, but I might hold off for now and see how I go with one. Been a while since I last rp'd, so I don't want to jump in at the deep end just yet.

Probably not a bad call, I honestly need to talk to the other crew members and see what they think about multiple characters. Under the old system you had to earn them which makes sense but with this system it's a bit different so I will have to see if they even want to do that  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Probably not a bad call, I honestly need to talk to the other crew members and see what they think about multiple characters. Under the old system you had to earn them which makes sense but with this system it's a bit different so I will have to see if they even want to do that

Fair one, I'd say it makes sense. Maybe once you've got so many Digimon you can have a second character, as it can get awkward if you're juggling them all with one tamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:24 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Fair one, I'd say it makes sense. Maybe once you've got so many Digimon you can have a second character, as it can get awkward if you're juggling them all with one tamer.

Yes it does haha. I think the biggest thing is typically we don't like for character to interact too much if they are played by the same people since it can really hurt the flow if that person disappears for a while haha. and when we open it up to rp guiilds they can't be in the same one of course.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:41 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Yes it does haha. I think the biggest thing is typically we don't like for character to interact too much if they are played by the same people since it can really hurt the flow if that person disappears for a while haha. and when we open it up to rp guiilds they can't be in the same one of course.

True, that'd suck.I wouldn't want them in the same guild anyway, as I wouldn't really see the point. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:44 pm
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

True, that'd suck.I wouldn't want them in the same guild anyway, as I wouldn't really see the point. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Haha yep, i'll let you know  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:50 pm
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak
lief_7
Doranak

Haha yep, i'll let you know

Cheers dude. I can't wait.
Excited for the secret santa next week as well, should be fun xp  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out