Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply @HOME
former .hackers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think EndranCe(not EndranSe) was formerly a .hacker?
  I don't know, but free monies! yay!
View Results

Harujiro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:05 pm
I thought about it, and there are lots of characters who were originally .hackers, like Piros the third(Piros), Yata(unsure), and, I think possibly Endrance(I think he may be Elk). If it's okay to ask this, does anyone have any info on characters who used to be .hackers?
oh and I may be gone for a while, not that anyone cares.
stupid biology grade.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 pm
Yata was Wiseman. [... D<]

In the GU game, Endrance was Elk. But in the manga GU+, it's a different person. Cat lover.

Haseo was Sora. Sadly he doesn't remembered of being Sora due to the coma and the data drain of Skeith. [ :'D ]

There's Natsume. Kite-lover/fan.

... Kuhn was Sieg. For some odd reason, he didn't recognize Azure Balmung as Balmung....

So.... yeah... That's a short version of some characters....

EM0 Shino
Crew

Hasekou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:13 am
actually if you, go on youtube and search for gu journals you will find a moc documentary of who are the epitaph users and who got what wave..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 pm
EM0 Shino

In the GU game, Endrance was Elk. But in the manga GU+, it's a different person. Cat lover.

Haseo was Sora. Sadly he doesn't remembered of being Sora due to the coma and the data drain of Skeith. [ :'D ]

... Kuhn was Sieg. For some odd reason, he didn't recognize Azure Balmung as Balmung.... He didn't recognize Balmung or anyone because he also had memory problems, due to being in a coma and getting caught up in the whole thing that destroyed The World R:1 thing. (Won't delve into details because of spoilers)

Kaochin used to play -- she's that crazy Subaru-look-alike from SIGN.

F!x3|) @^d 4^^m3n|)3d. <3  

yokaiy

Harujiro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:49 pm
yokaiy
EM0 Shino

... Kuhn was Sieg. For some odd reason, he didn't recognize Azure Balmung as Balmung.... He didn't recognize Balmung or anyone because he also had memory problems, due to being in a coma and getting caught up in the whole thing that destroyed The World R:1 thing. (Won't delve into details because of spoilers)

Kaochin used to play -- she's that crazy Subaru-look-alike from SIGN.

F!x3|) @^d 4^^m3n|)3d. <3

gah! the leet! WILL I EVER ESCAPE IT?!
I know Natsume, and Haseo, but that's not technically .hacker. he was in SIGN, right? wasn't there a thing that helped Haseo regain his memories in G.U.?
it's amazing what you can find out just by reading video comments.
maybe Kuhn didn't recognize Azure Balmung as Balmung 'cause they look pretty damn different.
does yokaiy's thing say 'fixed and amended'?
Kaochin was in the original game series, right? if not, .hack//Another Birth(the original game series in novel form from BlackRose's perspective) has lied to me, but you'll be surprised how much it's lied to me already.
thanks for the help.
as for the fact that I'm here, I'm working on a short story for English while typing this.
I was never here  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:48 pm
Kaochin was from Signs...she looked like Subaru except she had blonde hair and a ? on her forehead and wore a different color....you're thinking of Terajima Ryoko who was in the first batch of games...  

Endranse
Vice Captain

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Harujiro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:18 pm
What about Zelkova?
I have a feeling he may be a former .hacker.
plus, chances are he only started Moon Tree in the first place so he could get the Steam Bike.
I wouldn't put it past him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:27 am
rumor has it that Zelkova is actually Helba or related to Helba in some way ^_^ I mean net slum and all >.<  

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Harujiro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Sylabus
rumor has it that Zelkova is actually Helba or related to Helba in some way ^_^ I mean net slum and all >.<

is Kaede Helba? it's entirely possible.
I most certainly wouldn't put it past Zelkova to be Helba's kid brother or something, anyway.
but then there's Phyllo... how does he know all that stuff?
like, the Hidden Forbidden Sacrament thing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:15 pm
Phyllo had always been very wise, and spent a lot of his time at the computer. People would go to him for advice, and information was not hard to come by for him.

And I do not believe Kaede is Helba, personally. I do believe that Zelkova has a better chance himself, although his true identity is never revealed.

Ovann
Captain

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:36 am
yeah....Kaede is just kinda there....baby-sitting Zelkova lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:34 pm
Sylabus
yeah....Kaede is just kinda there....baby-sitting Zelkova lol

haha lol.
betcha she'll eventually go crazy and kill the kid.

Harujiro

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:24 pm
Don't say that~! D< Kaede's a very caring and quiet woman, I doubt she even gets angry... ever. Besides, she's got a soft spot for Zelkova, due to IRL events I won't say if you don't care to hear. XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:44 pm
I guess you have a point, just because I'm horribly violent doesn't mean everyone else is.
why does she have a soft spot for Zelkova?
I'd like to know.

Harujiro

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:26 pm
Well, she had a son in real life who died in an accident. She blamed herself for his death, her marriage fell apart and she was divorced from her husband, and she's never been able to pick up her life since. So she sees Zelkova kind of as a son. ^_^  
@HOME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games