Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
A little story i made

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSORA_ANGELxX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 pm
CRONCO: CALIBUR CHRONICLES (this is long and its not Chain mail!)

Cronco is a 15-year old fantasy Crocodile who has a weapon called "The Calibur" Cronco has the power to control a huge aftermath. The story is long so try to catch up. Cronco's best friend Drowsy was out in the dessert and saw a Powerful Sorceror named " Psytorius " He has defeated everyone in Cronco's Family. There are only two people remaining in Cronco's clan. His 11 year old brother and him are the only ones remaining. As Dorwsy saw Psytorius, He went out to fight him. Drowsy was a solid hunter but then he got taken over. Now Psytorius has power over Drowsy, AND THE WORLD. Cronco came out of a dark cave. Unlike before, He is even stronger than ever. Psytoirus is still taking over Drowsy. Cronco finds that out and he goes on a quest to save him. Meanwhile in the Valiant Caste,the Jr. Grim Reaper has came. His name is Klushie. And the castle's Captain of the army has came. Her name is Karissa. They are both servants to the King and Queen. The King and Queen requested them to try their best to stop Psytorius from ruling the world. So off they went. On their way the bumped into Cronco. Cronco asked them "Who are you"
They answered "We are Karissa and Klushie. Servants of King Ernest and Queen Izel." Cronco replied "I am on my way to make Psytorius tremble in despair so this is no play time for 9 year olds" They answered " We are 14 and we are looking for Psytorius too! Can u help us find him?" Cronco said
"If u can defeat me, your prize will be to go with me and be my allies."
They fought, but cronco seemed to win. "PLease can we join you? our king and queen are questing this to us!!" Cronco let them join him. Now he has two allies by his side. A 1 month later he met a leader named Quipz. He had three ninja servants. They all fought Cronco, Klushie, and Karissa.
It wasnt hard to win for them, but they did. And once Quipz had seen how strong they were, He begged him for him to join Cronco. Cronco agreed.
And the adventure keeps on going. Cronco finally reached the area where Psytorius is. Cronco had also seen the girl he liked and her name was Akari. Cronco wanted to save her from Psytorius. Psytorius was yet strong but he was very powerful. Cronco fought him and it was intense. BEfore they fought cronco saw him form into a Powerful form. Psytorius had struck cronco, but then cronco fainted for a moment. in 5 seconds he woke up and he transformed into a human. He was very powerful. He had almost killed Psytorius. But he grabbed Akari before he might die. He untied her from the rope. Psytorius didnt do anything about it. But then he came out behind Cronco, And stabbed him. A drop of blood fell on a Black Rose.
Cronco died. But....MACHY will be the new person to rely on!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 am
luv it  

Appledud

lostmehmarbles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:36 pm
cute  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 am
its cool
9/10  

jinxchan6306

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300