Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
dependant independants... [friends?]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:50 pm
okay, my friend [who i will call bob this time] is blaming her step-sister for "stealing me" away from her. only because i walk with her step-sister home, but thats because bob walks with a group of girls that i dont think are the best for anyone! and im not supposed to know that she blames her st.-sis, so i cant talk to her about it. and everytime i hang out with someone she doesnt like, she starts hating them because of some unknown reason.

does she just want me to be there but not have my own mind or something? i mean, at lunch shell steal my books if im not paying direct attention to her or the other conversation at the table [there are only two ever going on at the same time. ever].

when i started posting on gaia, she didnt want anything to do with it because she didnt see any point. but when i started to post about real life things, and her, and other stuff too, she wanted to join. this was when she found out i had a whole part of my life on here. and she took away the only private spot i had. i knew no one and i was who i wanted to be. and she took it away from me. then she joined why not? when i did just for this forum here. which is where i had been mainly posting.

i mean, if im not doing something she wants to do, shell tell me not to do it, but if i tell her not to do something, she goes on and does it anyways. ive never really had issues with it till now because i never had anything i was serious i didnt want her to do, and now she does it anyway and --and --, i cant talk to a guidance counciler [i repeat: cant!!] but that is a completley diffrent story why. so who can i talk to if not the only peace makers at the school?

shes my second closest friend in the world and we know more about each other then we do ourselfs, and we love each other like sisters should, we look out for eachother and protect each other, we keep each other out of trouble, but im not allowed to be my own person.

im scared that shell even find this and get even more distant from me because of some reason i dont even get. shell claim that she doesnt do half of this stuff and i dont know what to do.

this is how my life kinda is... url=http://youtube.com/watch?v=d7VvkZY3VVk]numb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:37 pm
There are other advice fourm i can show you, and you can post there, and she wouldn't know.
You can allways find a hobby that only you like and this way she wouldn't want to join in.  

shani26

DvnT

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:39 pm
will you pm that site to me? i just need space... too much of bob is not a good thing confused

and, thats what ive been doing, with soccer, ice scating, even gaia. she hated gaia at first, then she relized i was a completley diffrent person on here [she had gotten my pass and checked up on me...] so she had to join. with soccer, she has told me stories of things [like how bad things have gotten in games] to "warn" me. even ice scating, i had broken my wrist at one point and had fallen at the ice show i was in, and she is 100% sure it was broken at the rink, when it was probably from the bike accident i had... so shes not happy with most my hobbies, especialy because i never get to sleep over. but i quit the saterday ones so shell be happy with that... stare

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:41 am
It sounds like 'Bob' is very insecure and just wants to make sure that she still has friends. I know it sounds weird but she needs to keep things in her control and when you do something different to what she's doing then she'll get jealous and will join so that she knows that you're still her friend and that you'll always be friends.
I understand that you're getting tired of it, but try sitting down and talking with her and explain that you love her as a friend but you need a little space. Promise her that you're still friends but you like your space. If that doesn't work then try making her feel as included as possible, like taking her places, or inviting her over to your house so she won't feel left out in any way.
I hope my advice has helped and if you want any more just PM me.

Myst

Myst Kyaana

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DvnT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:09 am
myst: you said to try "sitting down and talking with her". i have a problem here to...
bob refuzes to admit that she has any problems other then anger and depression. she gets really upset every time i bring any thing up that she isnt one of the best. she hates it when anything is pointed out that she could work on... if you were to say she does things to get others to like her, she would say she does things because she wants to, not because someone else did it. [[i had another topic for this in particular.]]

so i cant talk to her without losing my bffeaetddwp,22bzopptect* for a while.

*[[yes, that is our version of bff.]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:27 pm
Wow... 'bob' sounds like my ex boyfriend! XD lol... Anyway, she's rather obsessive. It's like your trying to walk and she's clinging to your foot the whole way, saying 'don't leave me! don't leave me!' Yeah. Point being, she probably realizes how screwed up her life is and realizes you have a good life. She is either a) looking to you for help and needs your help or b) wants to drag you down with her because she's jealous that your life is so much better, and she wants to satisfy herself by dragging you down and making you more miserable then she is. It's odd, but people find comfort by having power or watching those more unfortunate then themselves. She's just going though a stage where she will be a b**** and try to take advantage of your kindness and patience. My guess is answer choice b, but I don't know cause I don't know her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items