Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
S-Scary Movies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GiGiGirl101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:41 pm
I hate them 2 death (ironic)

I've had nightmares, and I once slapped the crap out of my mom when she jumped out of a corner one day........

Mom (hidden behind corner) : BOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

(slapps)

Mom: Wat the heck??

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:13 pm
Horror=Comedy.

I normally laugh my a** off during these so called "horror" movies they release nowadays.  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

coco bunnies from hell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:34 pm
i find horror movies now rather dumb. xd there may be an ok one that comes out but that is very rare. i laugh at them! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:33 am
They usually are scarier on the big screen, and really lame when watched from TV... -___-

Ju-On (the original version of Grudge) still gives me the creeps, no matter how many times I watch it. Anyone agree?  

Zetsurin sensei

Sparkly Lunatic

majornj99

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:30 am
Carrie Moonwalk
They usually are scarier on the big screen, and really lame when watched from TV... -___-

Ju-On (the original version of Grudge) still gives me the creeps, no matter how many times I watch it. Anyone agree?

YEAH! the grudge was one of the best horor film i've ever seen even on DVD...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:31 pm
I dont like scary movies, not because theyre too creepy but theyre just.. well not very good.
I dont like the suspense that makes me uneasy, most of the time you can tell whats going to happen next and then its just boring
But yeah when you watch em on tv its just funny but on the big screen its a lot better =]  

Love_Titch

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:26 pm
I love horror movies, good and bad. The ones that are the scariest (to me) usually deal with psychological scares. One of the best movies I have ever seen is Session 9, I was speechless at the end and that never happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:01 pm
LMAO. well horror movies is a sort of entertainment as well. i mean like..you know it's not real. so don't get too creeped about it. i usually watch it with a friend so that at the end of it all we can laugh it off. =]  

sweet-latte

Souhait Fonce

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:10 pm
I love horros movies.I'm a scardy cats so I watch the ones not so scary.I peed my pants when I watched puppetmaster and was afraid of action figures lol.My fave horror movies are the zombie ones.Other night I had a scary dream about zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:20 pm
I love horror movies. But there really is only one movie that freaks the hell out of me. Its A Nightmare on Elm Street. The first one. I never seen the others. But Freddy Cruger scares the s**t out of me. Don't know why, maybe it has to with he kills you in your dreams.  

Eithela

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Lady_Arianwen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:40 am
Horror movies... Me and Horror movies have a strange relationship. I've seen so many horror movies over the last year. the main reason is that my boyfriend loves them and he is trying to get me to love them like he does. Now i will say this, some i like, examples: vampire movies (most are action i don't even know why they are in horror but ok), A Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, Ginger Snaps and Freddy vs. Jason. The more detached from reality the better. i don't really like the saw movies, (even though i want to know what happens i just don't want to watch it i've seen up to the 4h one) the Hostel movies (only seen Hostel part 2), Wolf Creek and other Horror movies that follow this kind of story line.
My Sister on the other hand can't get enough of Horrors!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:08 pm
my omg my fav gene of movies is horror  

periodicallyaura

Hunter

layka14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 pm
i really love horror movies...
i don't know why... but it is really amazing.. 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:39 pm
majornj99
Carrie Moonwalk

YEAH! the grudge was one of the best horor film i've ever seen even on DVD...

Ju-On (both one and two) cracked me up... i laughed at them... sorry! >.<
They were really well done though... it just doesn't look as beleavable as some movies now-a-day....
if black cats and walking under ladders scare you... then i can understand why...  

KumikoSessho

KumikoSessho

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm
XxBlack_DahliaxX
I love horror movies. But there really is only one movie that freaks the hell out of me. Its A Nightmare on Elm Street. The first one. I never seen the others. But Freddy Cruger scares the s**t out of me. Don't know why, maybe it has to with he kills you in your dreams.

I totally agree! The first 2 or 3 movies in that series are great and totally creepy! ESPECALLY the first one... after that... they jsut get dumb...  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff