Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Meet the Spartans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goldies
  yay
View Results

Darling_Echoes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:11 am
Let me firstly say, please do not come here and flame/hate me for loving this movie sweatdrop

Although it is in Imdb's bottom 100 list, and all the slatings it got by critics and fans, I actually thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I thought is was fun and funny. I thought Leonidas was hot, especially in his spotty teen scenes, and I can't believe he was an English actor that used to be in Eastenders surprised

Did anyone other than me actually like this film, or even think it waas ok? I do welcome your views on why you didnt like it, but don't just say "because it was rubbish, not funny. They are getting worse by the minute. Too many are made" you get my drift.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 am
um...i thought it was great....i like it 3nodding  

alexleingod5

DentedMalteser

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:15 am
As per my journal, you can't really defend this film. It really is a poor effort and whilst not a whole new low for movies, it is fairly close.

Having said that, it did make me laugh in parts, which is all it really claims to do, so it's done it's job, even if it the film as a whole is awful.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:59 pm
I haven't seen 300 which is the main spoof of this film, but I did get most of it. I actually downloaded this film, so I didn't spend any money on it, which is good as I weren't sure if I would like this movie. But I did. I ended up watching it 4 times in one week sweatdrop

I don't think, at least nowadays, they make spoofs to be clever. They make them for the sake of spoofing. They do spend a little time thinking about the movie, but most of the time it is much easier to just take the pee out of popular parts of popular movies. Which I suppose is why they are becoming worse in loads of peoples opinions.  

Darling_Echoes

dark repository

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:23 pm
It has funny parts, but most of the movie was trying to overload the laughs. Fail sweatdrop
But it still made me laugh, it's funny.

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff