Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Legend of Zelda (The MOVIE) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:45 am
I saw this on. www.iambored.com

Here's the link for the trailer.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=28590

I'm really pissed off and super excited at the same time. I think they could have made it a lot better. I want to slap who was ever in charge of casting. Ganondorf has this ugly beard going on. Ganondorf is one of my favorite bad guys. Just because he looks so cool in OCOT. They had to go and mess it all up T____T As a die hard Zelda fan, I'm still going to see the movie. I just hope it won't be another video game to movie failure.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:08 am
Wow. I just found out that this was an April fools joke.

Oops lol.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:53 am
Yeah, I figured right away that it has to be some kind of an April Fools Day thing, it was just too bad. I mean Ganondorf looked like a green Amish man with the beard and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:38 am
It looked so bad.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Adonis Hiram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am
lol, that was quit funny ^_^

especially when the joke was not on me since I came on a little too late razz he he he

kidding. I hated the way Ganindorf looked though, he's like some kind of leprechaun xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:37 pm
Hahaha, yeah, an old April Fool's joke. rofl You're silly.  

Strange Kiddo

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:21 pm
C'mon it wasn't that that bad... I enjoyed it... although it may be because of the fact that im a HUGE ZELDA FANATIC!!! Yeah the characters were a little cheap but a lot of the other things looked pretty good... but yeah  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:14 pm
Ah, the internet. The world's new April Fool's Day joke capital. 3nodding  

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:27 pm
shdwd1
C'mon it wasn't that that bad... I enjoyed it... although it may be because of the fact that im a HUGE ZELDA FANATIC!!! Yeah the characters were a little cheap but a lot of the other things looked pretty good... but yeah

I am too. But they eff'd ganondorf up big time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:03 am
Oh I had no idea it was an April Fool's joke.I agree though it looked ok,but at the same time kind disappointing if it were to be a real movie.The casting was horrible and the plot was like two stories in one.What also threw me off was when Zelda said he would go 7 years in the past.Other that that I thought it looked pretty good =P  

Cressidia Ainur

Timid Conversationalist

11,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:32 am
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
shdwd1

You didn't think that Link looked a little freakish? The casting looked terrible (if it were going to be real.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:00 pm
Kenshin1387
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
shdwd1

You didn't think that Link looked a little freakish? The casting looked terrible (if it were going to be real.)

I want to slap who was ever in charge of casting. Link didn't look like a hero, he looked like a wimp.  

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

HylianLegacy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:25 pm
yeah he did and ganondorf did too.also, Zelda wasnt hot like I imagine her... heh heh... but the other parts were pretty cool... what made me so excited though was actually the ending when the Z popped up and spelled out Zelda... I just could imagine it actually coming out... sniff.... they should make one, though  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Oh a movie from Legend of Zelda, I hope it be something awesome, cuz I like the games heart  

Iris_AerithFFVII

Cressidia Ainur

Timid Conversationalist

11,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:37 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Kenshin1387
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
shdwd1

I want to slap who was ever in charge of casting. Link didn't look like a hero, he looked like a wimp.
I know!I always pictured him to look handsom and well,full of courage xD  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces