Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
I'm Taking Requests for Bouqets!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:33 pm
*I am now taking requests for Bouqets! I have LOTS of flowers and INK! I can make YOUR DREAM BOUQET for only the cost of the bouqet and 500 gold! Buying a Deluxe Bouqet that's dyed is only 3000 gold! That's a STEAL! I have seen Dyed Deluxe Bouqets for 5000 to 7500 gold! Want to impress your girlfriend? Get her a Bouqet of her favorite flowers in her favorite colors! Think of how impressed she'll be! Girls, want an elegant accessory to match that dress? Get a Bouqet in matching colors! If you'd like a Bouqet, PLEASE PM ME what colors you want, flowers, and size of Bouqet you want.*

**Sizes and Prices:

Sinlge; 1 flower /Cost: 100 gold

Regular Bouqet; 10 flowers /Cost: 1000 gold

Deluxe; 25 flowers /Cost: 2500 gold**

***If you want a Bouqet (after PM-ing me the info), I will reply to your PM verifying the info, making sure it's all correct before I make it. If it is correct, I'll make it and dye it in the colors you want and open a trade to you. I'll trade you the Bouqet in exchange for the cost plus 500 gold since I now have the gold to make the Bouqets, you won't have to send me the gold first for me to make them. It's that simple! biggrin I look forward to doing business with you! If you want to check out my store where I list some info about it, you can go to my store by going to my profile and in the About Me section will be a link that says, [View Store].***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:00 pm
there's a problem with this setup . . . people don't like to send the gold and finish the trade before they even have the item . . . it's an easy way to get scammed . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

YamiCheza

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:05 am
Kind Sir, I see your point. But thats why I ask for my payment after I've opend a trade with their Bouqet. I'm just trying to get rid of some flowers and make a little bit of gold since Gaia tends to be stingy with their prices and I'm trying to raise money for a guild, too.

The set-up I use is a common one. I've seen it before several times and no one had left replies stating that they were unhappy and had been scammed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:22 pm
ok i see what you're saying . . . sorry i misunderstood . . . i thought you were saying you got the gold then made the bouqet then sent the bouqet . . . i missed the fact you didn't get your payment until after you made the trade with the bouqet . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

YamiCheza

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:54 pm
Razin Frostdrake
ok i see what you're saying . . . sorry i misunderstood . . . i thought you were saying you got the gold then made the bouqet then sent the bouqet . . . i missed the fact you didn't get your payment until after you made the trade with the bouqet . . .

It's alright. ^__^  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff