Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Superhero Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:43 pm
Is it just me or are the spoof movies these days starting to get really annoying? The only good one was Scary Movie and 2, the ones that Keenen Ivory Wayans directed. Of course you can't forget the classics. Airplane!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does any one else plan on seeing it? Or have you seen it all ready?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:04 pm
Hmm... "From the guys who brought you SCARY MOVIE and THE NAKED GUN"... why does that seem so familiar...... oh, right... isn't that the same thing they push every time they release one of these "spoof" movies? And aren't we totally disappointed every time? And aren't the reviews terrible? So why do they keep making them? Oh, right, it's because idiot movie goers will waste their hard earned dollars and help make it in the Top 5 at the Box Office. Don't you just love quick cash grabs? Don't they make our society better? I mean, why put $10 million into Africa to help with the starvation when we can make a crappy movie instead? Why save millions of lives when we can waste the time of countless others?  

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

rocksteadyandbebop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:15 pm
Alcohol helps.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:33 pm
If they had a great script we wouldnt even be having this conversation. We also probably have pretty high taste in comedy. Slap Stick doesnt do it for me.  

rocksteadyandbebop

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 am
RedWhiteBlack
Hmm... "From the guys who brought you SCARY MOVIE and THE NAKED GUN"... why does that seem so familiar...... oh, right... isn't that the same thing they push every time they release one of these "spoof" movies? And aren't we totally disappointed every time? And aren't the reviews terrible? So why do they keep making them? Oh, right, it's because idiot movie goers will waste their hard earned dollars and help make it in the Top 5 at the Box Office. Don't you just love quick cash grabs? Don't they make our society better? I mean, why put $10 million into Africa to help with the starvation when we can make a crappy movie instead? Why save millions of lives when we can waste the time of countless others?

That just goes to show how selfish and idiotic everyone is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Meh thats why I didnt bother watching it
Alot of the spoofs on movies really arent that amusing anymore. I thought the 1st and 3rd Scary movies were good but I got dragged to that Meet the Spartans because he was was like omg it has to be cool, its number 1 in the box office. So I go with because I can get into the movie theature for free [curtosey of my friend] and I was right, completely pointless. Half the stuff they showed in the trailor wasnt even in the movie. Yay now for an unrated version -_-  

Terrible_Beauty_Sublime

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff