Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Welcome to Our Village! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  We're glad you're here!
View Results

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:32 am
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
FloweringSoldierRosey
Hi Joyrose , its me FloweringSoldierRosey from AMG .... i am 47 years old and a veteran gaian ... i hhave been on gaia since 2004

Nice to see you Rose 😊

thank you esme , hows you doing?

I’m actually feeling awake! I think I’ve been under the weather (been tired). How are you?

im a little sleepy cause my neighbor was making too much noise all afternoon and it woke me up several times sweatdrop

I’ll probably crash - forgot I drank 2 mugs of coffee today (1 later in the day). I’m having trouble sleeping too. (Pain)

Is your neighbor working on construction? The cold weather coming means workers want to finish up soon.

no hes an elderly guy but has been hammering on stuff outside and stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:36 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey

I’m actually feeling awake! I think I’ve been under the weather (been tired). How are you?

im a little sleepy cause my neighbor was making too much noise all afternoon and it woke me up several times sweatdrop

I’ll probably crash - forgot I drank 2 mugs of coffee today (1 later in the day). I’m having trouble sleeping too. (Pain)

Is your neighbor working on construction? The cold weather coming means workers want to finish up soon.

That’s what I meant. Sawing and hammering makes it hard to sleep. 🔨  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:42 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey
Esme Marie Cullen
disturbed Fan Rosey

That’s what I meant. Sawing and hammering makes it hard to sleep. 🔨

i was finally able to get some decent sleep today so now im ready to play  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:09 pm
Hi! My name is Ken Bogard. I am one of William-Tyler's sons. I was born March 15, 2001 and I used to be a married gay to Kyo Shindou who was Yuki and Shuichi's son, but, Kyo and my two sons have died in a horrible accident. I will spare you the details it is pretty graphic. So now, I am pretty reserved.

I do like to post still on Gaia and I am very interested in the Southtown finishing school rp. I posted in the empress dee's lounge and in the enthera rp as well. But I am not sure what other threads I will join as of yet.

I plan to get more cool Gaia outfits though. The one I am wearing is a little old.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:14 pm
Ken Bogard
Hi! My name is Ken Bogard. I am one of William-Tyler's sons. I was born March 15, 2001 and I used to be a married gay to Kyo Shindou who was Yuki and Shuichi's son, but, Kyo and my two sons have died in a horrible accident. I will spare you the details it is pretty graphic. So now, I am pretty reserved.

I do like to post still on Gaia and I am very interested in the Southtown finishing school rp. I posted in the empress dee's lounge and in the enthera rp as well. But I am not sure what other threads I will join as of yet.

I plan to get more cool Gaia outfits though. The one I am wearing is a little old.

you look great in your new outfit Ken  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:24 pm
Ken Bogard

Welcome to the village. It's a family affair now!  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:27 pm
Different...Very.
Ken Bogard

Well us family members are pretty tight after all, so we like to get into each others businesses.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:08 am
Ken Bogard
Different...Very.
Ken Bogard

Well us family members are pretty tight after all, so we like to get into each others businesses.

I'm so glad y'all feel at home here in Our Village!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:24 am
JoyRose
Ken Bogard
Different...Very.
Ken Bogard

Role-playing here is great! Besides there is lots of other cool stuff to do here too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:46 pm
Ken Bogard
JoyRose
Ken Bogard
Different...Very.
Ken Bogard

Role-playing here is great! Besides there is lots of other cool stuff to do here too.

So fun! emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:31 pm
name: destiny bond
mule to blizzard rose  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:00 pm
Destiny Bond73
mule to blizzard rose
Welcome!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Freya huntress

Wealthy Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:48 am
JoyRose
Destiny Bond73
mule to blizzard rose
Welcome!

thank ya ! hows you doing ?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:40 am
Destiny Bond73
JoyRose
Destiny Bond73
mule to blizzard rose
Welcome!

Super! Got another snow day today! How are you?  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:39 pm
JoyRose
Destiny Bond73
JoyRose
Destiny Bond73
mule to blizzard rose
Welcome!

Super! Got another snow day today! How are you?

hi i am blizzard's other mule Merlin , it was sunny here but chilly outside  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces