Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blah
View Results

kyosuke01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:15 am
ok i am questing for a Kitsune mask and we all know that with gaia's inflated economy that can be well near being impossible but i think i can do it i just dont know exactly where to start currently i have 320,023 gold and well for those of you who dont know how much the kitsune mask is selling for, its on sale for a little bit over 2 million gold. now what i wanna know is this. i have about 20K or more gold that i am willing to part with but i wanna know what would be good items to buy in the marketplace in order to re-sell them at a higher price so that i may make some decent profit. that way i can continue this process in order to get my kitsune mask as fast as possible. if you have any suggestions to this plan or just anything in general that can help me out please do so. i appreciate all the feedback i can get. thanks.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:18 pm
holding onto items until they increase in value won't work for the kitsune mask . . . it's too high by the time anything you by has hit that point it will have increased even further out of your reach . . . if you're good at cards play them non stop . . . each ticket is worth atleas 2 gold so 320k tokens could be 320k tickets which will be 640k+ gold when resold then just repeat the cycle it's probly the best way . . . unless you'r good at buying low and reselling high . . . in otherwords being an exchanger . . . making gold off the MP . . . but it can carry more risks . . . and thanks to the newest changes they've made . . . it may be best to try cards . . .  

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

Hello Reiia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:28 pm
Just as Razin says, but who knows, maybe you could just do it for small little things and only get about 2k per buy and sell. Pretty much on gaia, as we all know, it all takes patience to get a really high priced item. I remember when the Angelbow was only 22k. Now... it's over 88k. (Which is, what I'm questing for.)

Well good luck! smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:15 am
ive come a long way since that last post. i now have 800K as you can see above my siggy. but i am still stuck. i was wondering if someone can help me become a exchanger?  

kyosuke01

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 am
that's a lot of gold you have earn with such a short period of time! kudos to you. you did really well.

I hope you can still continue this trend and not giving up. Sorry I don't have good suggestion. I will try to learn from you guys to make gold profit instead. I always have under 40k :/  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games