Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
BEST ZOMBIE OR SURVIVAL HORROR MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like love or adore george a romero
  love
  adore
  who is george a romero, AND FOR THAT MATTER WHO ARE YOU???
View Results

kazumapup

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm
just write down your favorite zombie movies and tell me some funny things about them like how unbelievably chesy they are or something you noticed that other might not know about the movie  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:43 pm
I love Shaun of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Fido, Zombie, and many many others. Zombie flicks of all kinds are my favorites the good, bad, and the ugly.  

Kenshin1387

trytocallithome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:50 pm
Resident Evil. All 3.

28 Days Later was awesome too,
haven't seen 28 Weeks later yet though, I heard it wasn't very good?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:01 pm
trytocallithome
Resident Evil. All 3.

28 Days Later was awesome too,
haven't seen 28 Weeks later yet though, I heard it wasn't very good?

For a sequel with a different director, writers, actors, it was actually very well done... I was very impressed since I thought it was going to be a piece... can't match 28 Days but it is still very well done.  

Misfit_the

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:25 pm
Dawn of the Dead (original)* Argento's cut* There are actually 4 versions of the original movie. The most common being the American theatrical release from '76. However there are also 2 different edits for Europe and a "composite print " that is complete. Dario Argento (Da Man! His daughter Asia was in Land of the Dead. An accomplished writer/director/ actress in her own right.) produced D.o.t.D and thus had claim to the rights to the movie.

The Italian cut outrules all! A lot of plot holes are filled in well, The cartoony soundtrack in the US version is replaced by the original Goblin score which DEFINITELY changes the whole tone of the flick. VERY grim. And of course buckets of gore not seen here. Meaty headshots. Zombies squished by cargo trucks with a head pop and even more zombie gore. I've got the US version, the Italian cut AND the composite print here IRL ( they're dirt cheap right now too! FukYeh! ) and Argento's cut just kicks the s**t out of 'em all!

As an aside; the second European version ( for those not from Europe already)was strictly for British release with 8/10 0f the gore missing! stressed Google " video nasty" for more info....

2nd)VERSUS!! Zombies! Yakuza! Kung Fu! Guns! Swords! Samurai! Perfection.

3rd): Lucio Fulci's * ZOMBIE* And yes, I do know about the alternate titles and the lawsuit brought against the Maestro by Dario Argento. VooDoo! No damned space probes or virus, just good old-fashioned black magic. Takes place on an island, not in a frigging city. Savage gore! The Legendary * Splinter in the EYE!!* must be seen to be believed!

I've got a couple more. Some other time maybe. 28 Weeks Later kicks a** by the way. Got the unrated cut. Brutal. Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:15 pm
shawn of the dead. i think we should go to the pub  

CrimsonWolf05

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:09 pm
What's the OP's favourite?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:18 pm
CrimsonWolf05
Real Horror topic in the blood bin!  

Foolkiller

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:23 pm
Emperor Gorehound
CrimsonWolf05
One of my favorite bits in " Shaun" is the record scene! *Purple Rain? Chuck it.... rofl *  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:12 pm
kazuma alter user #mp3228
just write down your favorite zombie movies and tell me some funny things about them like how unbelievably chesy they are or something you noticed that other might not know about the movie
If you want to talk about cheesey horror flicks check out MY topic!  

Foolkiller

Niran_Betta_Fish

Swashbuckling Man-Lover

37,190 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:51 am
I'm a fan of both Dawn of the Dead and Shaun of the Dead. Shaun for the characters and humor, Dawn because it captures something basic about Western culture, particular American.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:50 pm
my favourites are dawn of the dead the original agrento version and the new version, shaun of the dead because i loved simon and nick in spaced' plus the comedy and the gore, i also love this one really bizarre movie called ghetto of the dead,i also love the resident evil movies,plus ive played all the games, oh yeah i also love love love house of the dead and house of the dead2. ive played and gotten high scores in all there arcade and console versions of the movies, then there are the obvious land of the dead night of the living dead, return of the living dead was way too cheesy for me but it was okay at best, pet cemetery's'( yes its a zombie movie very few zombies but yes zombies, i like alot more and i just dont have space to list them all so youll have to make due with what i give you

28 days later was great and 28 weeks later was pretty good  

kazumapup

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:52 am
kazuma alter user #mp3228
my favourites are dawn of the dead the original agrento version and the new version, shaun of the dead because i loved simon and nick in spaced' plus the comedy and the gore, i also love this one really bizarre movie called ghetto of the dead,i also love the resident evil movies,plus ive played all the games, oh yeah i also love love love house of the dead and house of the dead2. ive played and gotten high scores in all there arcade and console versions of the movies, then there are the obvious land of the dead night of the living dead, return of the living dead was way too cheesy for me but it was okay at best, pet cemetery's'( yes its a zombie movie very few zombies but yes zombies, i like alot more and i just dont have space to list them all so youll have to make due with what i give you

28 days later was great and 28 weeks later was pretty good

Was it Ghetto of the Dead or Hood of the Living Dead, if it was Hood I saw that movie. It was so terrible!! I love bad movies but this one was just BAD.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 am
Resi evil ftw! =D  

miss-mechanical

ali is ridiculous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:11 am
Foolkiller
Emperor Gorehound
CrimsonWolf05
One of my favorite bits in " Shaun" is the record scene! *Purple Rain? Chuck it.... rofl *
Haha awesome xD I agree. Shawn of the Dead was great.
"He touched me" [pause] "Made that up. Shouldn't have. Sorry."

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces