Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Freebie Land! Artists of All Skill Levels!

Back to Guilds

We allow all artists to improve their skills by drawing users in a friendly atmosphere 

Tags: Arts, Freebies, Art Freebies, Contests, Artists 

Reply Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)
KerryFox//hatachi//{Open}Drawing Type person// PICK UP!p3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suiish
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 pm
User Image

Thank you for considering me :3

and thanks i like dressing up and of course save them for art purposes >_<

and yeah a lot of my albums are private and such D:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:23 am
[ bump for you~ ]

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

kerryfox

Tipsy Muse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:41 am
Thanks dear... Sorry Evey one I had a shiny object attack(Basically I found some thing amusing to draw out in the real world) >>;; thus this got ignored, but I am still open and looking to draw people art =^.^=

SuicidaL_RaGe- I am still thinking of doing your art no worries just need to remember to write down a description before I go to class ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:04 pm
Fwee no worries thanks again <3  

Suiish
Crew

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:25 am
:] heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:57 am
kerryfox
Glad you like it =^.^= The blue and silver are done with a metallic pen so it kinda sparkles. I decided to go with a period style dress for her out fit and based a lot of it off the movie "Curse of the golden flower"

I am a Theatre Major actually...this year has been a kinda side track. ^^; but a good side track as I have enjoyed living in Japan.
I think I have that movie somewhere in my house. xD Lol, I haven't even watched it yet. X_X;

Oh really? =O You like being an actress?  

+ + Jewel Angel + +

MirroredMovement

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Hello. :3 I was wondering if you would draw my avi. Please ^^ I've never gotten avi art so. XD Thank you for considering C:  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:04 pm
Jewel Angel, It is for costume design, my will to be an actress was a short lived time in middle school before I was introduced to tech theatre...^^;

PunkyPanduhh- As soon as I clear up my power cord issues I would be happy to add you in to my list... ^^

To any one else front page has the explanation...  

kerryfox

Tipsy Muse

+ + Jewel Angel + +

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:21 pm
Oh that's awesome! By costume design, by actually cutting and sewing or drawing? =O Have you done any pieces yet?  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 pm
It at this point is all of the above as we are a small company and I'm still a undergrad ^^;;

I have my own projects but I have nothing on the main stage yet....

Sooo yes basicaly I got told that I need to send my computer back to the states to get it fixed >.< So it looks like 2 months with just the schools conputers...AKA less time on line and possibly no art >>;; depends how much I feel like abusing their computers......errr I mean not doing HW >>;;;; sooooooo Art as I get to it.  

kerryfox

Tipsy Muse

kerryfox

Tipsy Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 pm
I would like to officaly announce that it will be about 25 days till I return home and short there after that I am reunited with my tabby and working computer.

So I wanna thank those who are still wating on art as I think the wait will be worth it. I ahve made some drastic improvments to my art and I feel more confident drawing new things now.

So keep your ears posted if you ahve asked for art as with in the next 30 days it will be in your hands!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:03 am
♪♫♪

wow, but enjoy while you're in Japan! ^___^

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

kerryfox

Tipsy Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:26 pm
I have been =^.^= This has been a year long adventure so it is time to go home....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:21 pm

♪♫♪

Have you learned the language during the time you've been there? My Japanese is a bit rusty as I don't use it or have classes.. x) And now I took a liking to Korean.

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

kerryfox

Tipsy Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:14 am
I have learned more practical Japanese... I have about 5 years of study to my name most of which are basicly useless so this year has been learn real and useful Japanese.

I looked at Korean as a 3rd languge but I decided to try Chinese...Bad choice when I was trying to learn Japanese Kanji....

I might when I get back try to pick up some Italian or if I get real crazy French or Spanish.....Then again at this point they are all side hobbies as theatre is the main thing...

Either way now it is basicly try to get out of Japan... and thus far it si all stress stress and more stress...  
Freebie Land: Artist Listings! (Welcome!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games