Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Chronicles of Narnia:.....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

morbid_beauty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:49 pm
Okay so far there is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I liked the movie. and the book rocked. Now I'm reading Prince Caspian...and to tell you the truth, not a big fan. In this case, I hope the movie is better than the book. Idk why...I just really don't like the book...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:33 am
The only one I've read of that series is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, and I'm really looking forward to the next movie, even though I've never read the book. But maybe it's because I love William Mosely and that guy who's playing Caspian.  

Quirksy

PixiePrincess1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:24 am
i read the book in third grade and i thought it sucked, but i was young.. maybe it's not that bad now.

the movie wasn't as good as i thought it would be, but it's ok.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:57 am
The Chronicles of Narnia are my favorite books ever and I'm so excited that they're becoming movies! The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was an awesome movie (not as good as the book though) and I can't wait to see Prince Caspian!  

Ty Phoxx

Shadowy Phantom

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:11 pm
morbid_beauty
Okay so far there is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I liked the movie. and the book rocked. Now I'm reading Prince Caspian...and to tell you the truth, not a big fan. In this case, I hope the movie is better than the book. Idk why...I just really don't like the book...

Prince Caspian was one of the more boring ones. The whole series together is pretty good, though. You should read The Magician's Nephew. It's the first in the story line, and I liked it a lot. Anywho, I'm glad they are being made into movies since I liked the series a lot (even though I'm sure they'll change loads of things about the books).  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:43 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
morbid_beauty

Prince Caspian was one of the more boring ones. The whole series together is pretty good, though. You should read The Magician's Nephew. It's the first in the story line, and I liked it a lot. Anywho, I'm glad they are being made into movies since I liked the series a lot (even though I'm sure they'll change loads of things about the books).

I love the Chronicles of Narnia! I'm like, a huge fan. XD
But i have to agree, Prince Caspian isn't the most interesting, nor the Voyage of the Dawn Treder (not sure if I spelt that right at the moment, lol).
But I totally love the Magician's nephew! Its worded so well, and you just get caught up in all the action! I love it!!!!!! But my fave book in the whole series would have to be 'The Horse and His Boy'. I just love it so much....maybe cuz it has to do with horses...lol  

ekichaba

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:07 pm
ekichaba
Strange-1 Cosplays
morbid_beauty

I love the Chronicles of Narnia! I'm like, a huge fan. XD
But i have to agree, Prince Caspian isn't the most interesting, nor the Voyage of the Dawn Treder (not sure if I spelt that right at the moment, lol).
But I totally love the Magician's nephew! Its worded so well, and you just get caught up in all the action! I love it!!!!!! But my fave book in the whole series would have to be 'The Horse and His Boy'. I just love it so much....maybe cuz it has to do with horses...lol

Yeah, I agree for the most part. I didn't like The Horse and His Boy as much as I thought I would, though. Probably because a lot of it was just them traveling.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:04 am
I had the same problem Morbid Beauty. I loved reading The Lion The Witch And the Wardrobe and The Magicians Nephew but I couldnt get past the first chapter of Prince Caspian. So I'm hoping the movie will be more interesting as well. So far the trailer seems to have done its job in peaking my interest, what with the awesome music and the good editing. wink  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

monkeygal3000

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:42 pm
i've read all the books and saw the movie. i can't wait for the next one to come out. i like the last book of the series a lot.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:20 pm
oh thank god! i thought i was the only one who thought the book was a bit dull sweatdrop the movie does look fantastic though! i was watching the first part on cable the other day and they were shwoing a lot of clips of prince capsian and it looks awesome...I'm really excited!  

morbid_beauty

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff